Followers

Saturday, December 17, 2022

BLUEBIRDS..

 Hello everyone,

Well, things didn't go quite to plan with me coming here everyday,.I lost a file of photos and could not find it anywhere, so must have deleted a file and left some photos in it, I can see it when downloading more files but cannot click on it as it is not there???

Never mind I'll take some snaps of the finished projects to share and get on with these birdies which I made along time ago when my birdie theme was were in my brain and labelled them without the word Christmas in front,,that caused a headache too..but stumbled on them so you never know!!



This day started with die cutting [ no surprise there], with numbers..




Then added snowflakes and confused myself ..22, why did I make a 22..duh!


The fives were in the bowl..



Die this little lovley from silver paper.


and snowflakes..


lots of them..


From this delicious paper pad, it is only paper, but cute like a dream and that's what I need for snowflakes that are intricate..beautiful colours.



Then it was the birds turn..pale blue, navy blue, teal and kraft..
mixed and matched..


then inked..and little glass eyes added..


Cut a load of white 25's as the red was too much.


Splattered the background panel..


Glued then onto the bases..


Elements already to go..


Branches glued onto one side of sentiment..


25 on top..


Birdie on the 25..it is growing bit by bit..


Until there were four..


Then decided I need flowers, so using my new foil type papers I cut flowers and layered those babies up..



Then I didn't like them...
the  colours mixed like that, it bothered me..


So, re-cut some more teal and then I was happy..
Lots of stuff.




the panels, after adding the silver snowflakes, had a paper border ribbon put on, I've had this forever and it was just what I needed and found it in my secret cupboard [ more on that later]


Then the flowers went on, and,


There were four..


Smaller cards, been making then a lot lately
 and enjoying the space even though it is smallish..




The different colours...


The teal flower looks so much better..

So there we go..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll maybe see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Beyond the Blue  [ Snowflakes]

Cut it up  [ Christmas]




20 comments:

Dawn T said...

super cute little bluebirds Chrissy. Gorgeous cards.

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous Chrissy

gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous cards, and I'm singing about bluebirds now! Hugs, Valerie

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, stunning cards. I love the blue and white theme. Happy Christmas. Anesha

Janette said...

Cuteness overload Chrissy, these are so sweet, love the little birds and your snowflakes in the metallic paper are gorgeous. Beautiful cards. What a shame about the lost file, I hate when this happens, fingers crossed you will come across it when you least expect.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! My goodness, more gorgeous details and work from you, I love all the layers, and those beautiful birds. Fabulous cards.
Faith x

Margreet said...

Love your beautiful bird cards and I agree that the teal flowers are so much better!
xxx Margreet

Conniecrafter said...

Sorry to hear about your missing files, I know one time when I did an update on my computer the place where it decided to save them was different than the folder I normally use, hopefully you will find them.
Your card is just gorgeous, love the bird on the 25 and the way you used the flower and branches. I couldn't see anywhere that you mentioned the maker of that bird die, that is just too cute, love the colors you used for them!

Chris said...

Gorgeous! Love the soft teal colours and those cute bluebirds- like you I prefer the teal flower but the coloured one is really pretty too.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous cards Chrissy love the beautiful birds a and selection of dies
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow your little snow birdies are just brilliant! Love the details of your scene design here and the festive message he's perched on too! The blue poinsettias are stunning!

chrissy xx said...

I study each and every photo lol.
A BEAutiful collection of Christmas cards. Soo many different and lovely embellishments too Chrissy.
Your 'teal' is just GOrgeous!
Chrissyxx

pinky said...

Oh wow Chrissy I am in love with these cards. That shade of blue is absolutely gorgeous and, honestly, it's like a craft class coming to your blog. I love what you achieve with all your die cuts. Love love love these.

pinky said...

Meant to say to check your trash can (computer) and you can probably retrieve your deleted folder.

jimlynn said...

Gorgeous cards! I love those soft colors.
Lynn

Elaine Stark said...

The colours of those cards a beautiful and your birds are a delight. Thanks for your Christmas card, it is a beautiful scene with those cute deer. Elaine

New Creations said...

Oh Wow! So many beautiful details, love the cute Birdie, Awesome!
Thanks for joining at the Cut It Up Challenges!
DT Vinita

Brenda said...

I love these with your little birdies...I need to start making a list of things I want to do next year...Iʻve been inspired by so many during my hopping around tonight. Beautiful cards, Chrissy!

Paperesse said...

Stunning all! The birds look so real, like they could take off and fly!

Lee said...

I mean WOW!!! That is a lot of work and totally worth it! Those cards are stunning and love love the colors!! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!