Followers

Monday, December 19, 2022

PINECONES AND A BUNNY..

 Hello everyone,

I never found my original pics that I misplaced so just re photographed the cards and made a new folder, no biggie, I did go into my recyled bin and found over 100 folders all named the same..lol..New Folder..thats where my photos go and then I edit them and they get a ne wnamed folder and then I delete the " New Folder"..and I think I deleted it before I was finished editing, never mnid, it's done and dusted now..and these are NOT the photos, ha ha ha..

These are about bunnies..and pinecones..


Using my new Honey Bee dies, oh how I love them, I was cutting leaves and pinecones and stuff and having a ball..and went to add snow, not hard to do, but thought I could do this instead for something different..

So cute the pinecone out in 2 browns, dark and light..


When the top layer was cut all these little bits came out..

See...



that is when I thought I could cut again in white and
inlay 


all going well, some are crooked, that is my style..


Not too hard, just a bit fiddley 


To fill in the sides, I had to cut the bits from the negative piece to add..


and match them up..



and kept on going until I ended up with these...
the second one was so much faster than the first..


I found these cute rabbits on the net and decided Bunnies need Christmas too..
so sorted out papers etc to join them..


added my pine needle branches to make a display to glue all at once..


My acrylic block is in disgusting gluey state...how do you clen them?


All the elements are ready..


Found a paper doily in my " Love box" in my stash,
so used one of those for a layer..


Not sure why I'm showing glue dots on the back of this, but I did, so there they are..lol...


Popped into place along with the bunnies..


then foil berries...


Red foil sentiment..


And done..

So there we go..
 Thank you so much for stopping by,

I should be back tomorrow,  the big day is getting very close now..
I'm getting very excited..

Luv CHRISSYxx







13 comments:

Dawn T said...

very pretty Chrissy.

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the idea of Chrstmas bunnies! You have a lot of patience to put those lttle bits on, wow! But the result is well worth the work - just gorgeous. Hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Chrissy

gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Oh boy! Apart from being brilliant card designer you are very inspiring, love the bunnies and card x

Janette said...

Beautiful and your new die is gorgeous Chrissy, love the snowy bits.
As for your block getting clean, I once made the stupid mistake of soaking and 'scrubbing' mine....you can imagine, now I use alcohol it seems to work ok....Have fun.xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, sweet bunnies and your snowy pine cones are gorgeous. xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful pinecones and adorable rabbits on your gorgeous card.
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

The bunnies are just as sweet as can be! Every once in a while I see the bunnies outside as cold as it is right now! Love those snowy pine cones too!

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and bunnies love the foliage and pine cone dies
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my they are so adorable and your die cuts look great with them, the pinecones look great with the inlaid on them. The foil berries and sentiment just top it off so nicely!
I am not sure if you all call it the same or not but hand sanitizer works great for getting the glue off the acrylic blocks, I have plenty of it left over from when the pandemic was so bad here, don't use it as much as I use to, but it works great for cleaning my glass mat and my acrylic blocks :)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Love everything about this card Chrissy, your pine cones are just gorgeous, I must look at mine and see what I can do, love the mixed media of this card.
My glass mat with glue on comes clean with Alchohol wipes, maybe give a try on your acrylic?
Faith x

Brenda said...

Bunnies do need Christmas! Yip, Honey Bee is the best and you have proven that with this gorgeous card. I love all the details and seeing your process. Thanks so much for sharing it!

Paperesse said...

Awesome card! And I am soooooooo impressed by how you got the white bits back in the pinecone cutout. Bravo!