Followers

Friday, December 9, 2022

MISTLETOE KISSES..

 Hello everyone,

I have a Deer and mistletoe die cuts to share today...


and using up some more scraps..
those spots and striped papers, I wish I could get more of that pad, but it's gone now..


I'm loving the deer die cut in the patterned papers..


Layered up papers, even though the stripe one is crooked, adds interest..lol..


I remembered this mistletoe die in my stash from Magnolia,
 doohickey set they call it?..and has the most beautiful snowflake with it, 
which never wanted to cut properly so got pushed to the back, BUT, I then purchased a shim, and boom, cuts like a dream.


I water coloured these little dies..


Too match the papers  as best as I could..


Added corrugated board, a bell, a 25 with a snowflake and splatters..
just missing a sentiment..


Done!

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely precious Chrissy a class of your own in creativity, I have always admired your cards and this is another to the win book xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card once again Chrissy, I love every little bit of this, and the reindeer is stunning.xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

This is another fabulous card, Chrissy! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Chrissy love the magnificent stagand textured-brilliant
Carol x

Chris said...

Gorgeous- as always! beautiful design and papers- love the deer cut from DP he looks amazing!
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Chrissy

gr karin

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, love all the pretty details
Lorraine x

Conniecrafter said...

Love that deer out of the pattern paper, love how you used the striped and corrugated papers at the bottom. your mistletoe looks great!

coldwaters2 said...

I love all your creations Chrissy apologies for not commenting on blogger much but I am so glad that I can see them on FB your work is second to none
hugs
lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

SO VERY Beautiful Chrissy, I just am in awe in how you put all the details together. A Scrumptious card.
Faith x

Brenda said...

Really beautiful, I love that music paper as the background and what perfectly gorgeous splatters!

pinky said...

This one has a beautiful vintage feel Chrissy, really gorgeous and very nostaligic.