Followers

Saturday, December 10, 2022

GNOMES AND BAUBLES..

 Hello everyone,

Saturday night here and I've had a great day watching Titanic this afternoon, and a movie on YouTube called  The Two Mrs. Grenville's, really good, had Anne-Margret in it...

Anyway, that was my day, and I enjoyed it.

Have a couple of cute cards to share, well four actually, I've been colouring over the last few days..


and then the postie bought me this, I'm in love, you know how I feel about leaves and stuff, 


So set too, die cutting.


and building little decorations for my cards..


{ sigh..} what can I say..


Made quite a few..


Time to decorate my gnomes..


Nuvo Gems, look at that sparkle, and a stray cat hair.
I placed the gems in the middle of the snowflakes..


That beautiful snowflake goes right in the center of my Christmas posy..


And the posy goes right in the middle of my card..


The sentiment along the bottom..
I made some lines as a frame, it needed something.



So that was the orange one..


then I did three more..



Just a simple mask, nothing clever here..then splattered them
with gold ink..


The little posies on standby..


All lined up..ready,steady .....go


On the went..


and then I had four..

A2 size cards here..needed some smaller ones for posting..

So, there we go, all done..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow, or Monday..

luv CHRISSYxx

challenges to enter....


Colour Crazy Challenge  [anything colouring goes]

Crafty Catz  [Last minute Christmas - needed A2's]





17 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are gorgeous what a great digi/stamp Chrissy

gr karin

Aunty Sue said...

Oh Chrissy such a swwet coured image but boy does it transgorm them with your nrw dies. I hope the postie lookafter them. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz and All the best for Christmas

Janette said...

Oh Chrissy those gnomes are the cutest, I love gnomes so much, is that odd I wonder !! anyways, love the new dies, so many leaves to chose from you must be made up and they look beautiful. Gorgeous cards, just gorgeous. Glad you had a good day, mine is just starting and once again we all so cold, can't put the heating on because we are being so ripped off with the cost, so its hot water bottles and blankets, be better off in the nick I think :))xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

What gorgeous cards, love them! Your die-cuts are always so perfect! Hugs, Valerie

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Chrissy love the beautifully coloured Gnomes and baubles.Love your new dies and little posies you made
Carol x

Margreet said...

You're such an artist with those leaves. You created gorgeous bunches with them. Great coloring of the gnomes and baubles. Love the gold splatters and the end result is formidable.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Your little gnomes are adorable and so beautifully coloured, the posies you created uith your fab new dies are gorgeous and I love the finished result.
xx

jimlynn said...

The greenery and snowflakes are a great addition to the cute and pretty cards! Your coloring is so pretty too.
Lynn

aussie aNNie said...

ADORABLE and ever so cute. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chrissy these are absolutely brilliant the image is cute that festive garland design looks amazing top notch work
hugs
lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I loved the Gnome on his own, then you added the leaves etc and what was an Aw! Card, became a thing of great beauty
Faith x

Conniecrafter said...

your little gnome hanging from the ornament is just too cute, excellent coloring and your die cuts make a lovely topper to it all!

Brenda said...

Everything is perfect! The gnomes are so cut and I love the new leaves. You give them such dimension with your coloration. Beautiful cards.

tilly said...

what a gorgeous gnome but those leaves are so worth the money, what a useful die and so pretty put together xx

tilly said...

forgot to say.... thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

pinky said...

Two good films Chrissy. I watched Meet me in St. Louis yesterday, one of my favourites!! The gnome is so cute and I love the nice topping your game him!! Gorgeous cards in all the colourways!

Furrbster said...

These are fabulous!

So sorry for the late comment but thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz