Followers

Monday, December 12, 2022

MORE BAUBLES..

 Hello everyone,

I have some bauble cards to share today with stenciling on them and glitter...

I was going to split the post into two but forgot and just kept going, so sorry this post is so long..yes, I could have deleted half of the post and started a new one, but that seemed like an effort, and I wanted my lunch..


Die cut a few..on water colour paper..


Then water painted them..in light blue..


Deeper blue..


And red..


Then stenciled with pastes..


Different stencils and pastes, white and gold..


This is using the Stamperia gold glitter paste..


Just white paste, which leaked.


and a snowflakes stencil in the gold..


When totally dry [ 2 days] I started building the cards..


I added gold thread onto the baubles and stuck them down at the back..


Added the little bows separately..



I had to use slim grey ribbon on this one as I ran out of gold thread, had it for years [the gold thread] and never used it, then in one day, I used nearly every scrap I had..


So, I didn't like the ribbon much, so die cut and added a pine needle branch.


On all of them..


Plus, a teeny grey bow held in place with these tweezers,
 that I used to hate, but now would not be without..


On all of them and then some Nuvo Crystal drops " Simply White' 


Then onto the red and using TH kraft stock card for 
the background panels as they marched so well...THEN!!!!


Crazy cat came in and just plonked right in the middle..


But without a care in the world just lay down and said Hi!..


Golden baubles going down, with gold sentiment and thread..


Gold leaves and drops...


So three down..


Lovely shine and sparkle..



and individually...Red


Light Blue..


Deeper Blue..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

I'm running out of Christmas stuff..
some I cannot share until just after Christmas

Luv CHRISSYxx


13 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful cards and beautiful Holly. What a wonderful grouping you have created!

aussie aNNie said...

So pretty 💕 Chrissy amazing card designs and love the baubles here... brilliant colours too with that texture , over to see yu xx

Janette said...

Beautiful card as always Chrissy, and a very sweet Holly, so funny.xx

Margreet said...

You made so many gorgeous baubles in fab colours. Love the details (and your crazy cat!)
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Oh wow Chrissy, I am gobsmacked at all the cards you made here, wonderful! You are reall the card queen! Hugs, Valerie

chrissy xx said...

I do LOVE how you take us all through each step Chrissy.
Me personally are so noisy! It's like looking over your shoulder at every minute step lol.
BRilliant bauble cards! LOve them all and such pretty embellishments too.
Chrissyxx

Chris said...

Beautiful ! Those baubles are stunning, look gorgeous in the blue...and in the red! I've had a little helper today too- trying to wrap Christmas gifts with a very interested (and covetous) dog is not easy- he really just wants to unwrap them all again- ripping off the paper is such fun!xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful cards Chrissy

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous cards and love all the beautiful textured baubles and crazy Holly too
Carol x

Veerle's Kaarten Hoekje said...

Your baubles look stunning Chrissy.
Veerle xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I'm happy you showed the complete working and finished cards, they are absolutely beautiful, with fab colours and texture - yummy. I love how you get to the end and stun me with what you have achieved. Make your post as long as you like :)
Faith x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow these are so elegant and classy, great color styles!

pinky said...

Lol little devil!! Glad she didn't get stuck though. These are such an amazing idea Chrissy. I will try this too lol. That you Teacher!!