Followers

Monday, March 20, 2023

HOT WORK...

 Hello everyone,

Just a card to share made for a person who loves Bee's...


and it was a very hot day, such a big window is lovely to have in the craft room, but the heat that comes in is trouble.


Anyway, this is the gorgeous image from Sheepski designs..



Lots of dimension and love the yellow and purple combo..


The Bee is all glossed up with glossy accents..


and I added tiny white gel pen dots on the flower stamens....


She loved this card and I had such fun making it...


A close up of the tiny gold bee I added to the leaf..


And there she is..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Ally's Angels   [anything goes]

A Perfect Time to Craft   [anything goes]

Beautiful Blossoms Challenge    [ mood board blossoms]

Classic Designs   [anything goes]




15 comments:

Dawn T said...

Delightful card Chrissy. Love all the dimension on the card.

Margreet said...

Bee-autiful card, Chrissy.
Poor Holly, completely dried out....
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, what a gorgeous image and I also love the colour combo.
I honestly can't say I am sorry your so hot, I mean c'mon Chrissy its a misery fest most days here :)) enjoy it while its there, or send some over here...xxxx

jimlynn said...

That bee looks REAL! SO pretty and I love all the flowers on it too. Gorgeous card!
Lynn

Chris said...

I's beautiful Chrissy. Love the image, fabulous colouring and all the gorgeous flowers.... and that tiny gold bee- such a lovely touch!
xx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is lovely in all the yellows and purples, I love how you finished off the flowers with the white gel pen too!

crafty-stamper said...

I love the gorgeous image and beautiful flowers and little gold bee
Carol x

Donna Ellis said...

Beautiful card, Chrissy! Those impeccably placed white dots bring out even more dimension! Isn't it funny how kitties and doggies enjoy drinking in those containers that are not designed for them to imbibe from? LOL Must be something magical in those containers of which we are unaware. giggle
Crafting Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Valerie-Jael said...

What beautiful bees on your gorgeous card! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card you have made Chrissy

gr karin

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Chrissy. Love your helper, so cute! Anesha x

Brenda said...

I love this digi, you have made it absolutely beautiful!

stampinwithanita said...

Beautiful colorful card that has great texture and movement! Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Thanks for playing in the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. Your creation is gorgeous and we hope to see you again! XOX, Aimeslee DT

sweetpea said...

Really pretty. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Classic Design challenge. Janet DT