Followers

Saturday, March 18, 2023

ALL THE COASTERS BAGGED AND READY TO GO..


 Hello everyone,

I'm so glad you thought the coasters were cool, I made them all and didn't really photograph many as I thought they wouldn't be much, but I was wrong, so I photographed and did a few alterations like shading and such and here they all are, in one post of course as we could be here a very long time..


Winter ones for my lounge at Christmas.. maybe.


After shading and went a bit dark and dirty!!


Builder for my Grandson..


and the flat mates use them!!




All the elements were printed in paper so they layer up,
 give dimension, but no bulk..


Fussy cut all the elements unless I had the dies..


Harry Potter..



Cars with tools..



Popular..




Girly Wine..


New Tim Holtz dies, very fiddly and quite small..
the splats are from the inside of that lovely flower die of his I used last time if you remember..


Coffee cups..


Star Wars..


They look bubbly but have settled down now..


Gas pumps with tools..


Sold..



All bagged up and ready to go to my sons mechanic shop..


Holly just dropped in to give you a smile, she just had her eyes cleaned and looking fresh on this day..

So there we go..

I had a lot of annoying things happen, like ran out of products was the main one and cannot buy in NZ.. out of stock, out of stock, out of stock, so frustrating, then buying over seas the postage is more that the product, but after very sneaky googling and using the right words I found 2 stores which had it all....so I bought nearly all of it..I gave up steak so I could get CRAFT!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and I
hope you have a great weekend ..

See you next week..

Luv CHRISSYxx


13 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, you must have a prodution line!!!! honestly your amazing and they will fly off the shelves I am sure. May have to make the grandkids the Harry Potter ones, brilliant.xxx

chrissy xx said...

Yikes! These coasters are just BRilliant Chrissy.
Something here for just about everyone.
You so come up with some FABulous ideas!
Chrissyxx

Chris said...

They're all brilliant Chrissy, look fabulous and useful too.
Holly is looking beautiful xx

jimlynn said...

ALL of the coasters are fantastic! WOW! You've been a little busy. I love them all though. Holly is so pretty and I bet she's a good helper (um?) too! Glad you found a way to get more supplies - we all need that for sure.
Lynn

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic job! Craft is always better than food, and has less calories! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Sarah said...

Hello Holly, you pretty girl!! Hello Chrissy, I've just had a catch up, what a busy bee you have been. the cone flowers, as always. look magnificent and those coasters, well, what can I say! AMAZING!! xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW these are all brilliant -you have some great ideas and anyway food is over rated lol!
Carol x

Dawn T said...

They all look amazing Chrissy and I'm sure they will sell well. Worth eating mince/sausages so you can get your craft on!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Chrissy great job

gr karin

pinky said...

OMG these are absolutely amazing and I totally understand why they sold so fast. Very unique and perfect for a lot of people Chrissy! Glad you got your craft stuff bought, better than steak any day of the week!!

Conniecrafter said...

Wow you have been very busy, great that you have all sorts to appeal to all kinds of taste, I bet the tool ones will go over really big in the shop!

aussie aNNie said...

This is so lovely and love the design and stunning colours of the coasters , clever girl .xx

Brenda said...

The Chrissy assembly line in action! All amazing creations that Iʻm sure will be gone in no time. Holly looks so pretty and content.