Followers

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

SNAILS AND MUSHROOMS..

 Hello everyone,

I have finally used up my prep of mushrooms and snails from weekend before last and went overboard, but only because this lady was standing by me, looking at other stuff she wanted to buy, and was telling me what to do!!..so my reply to her was, if I do it, you buy it, so she did..



So cute..


Love my new grass slimline grass border dies,
 saves a lot of joining up short dies and bad words!!


Simple background of light grey cardstock, a border cloud,
you can make these as deep or big as you like..fun..


Memory box trees, they can be a nightmare sometimes,
 but this day, they were very good..
I used baking paper between the die and paper..excellent.


Inked on a bit of colour and shading..


Popped them in place..


I don't know why I do this, but I did,
 and it really was easy and not that time consuming, and they look cute..


One little leaf, and one at a time..


I need to cut more one day to have on hand,
 next rainy day will be leaf cutting day..


I found this tiny white butterfly mixed in with the leaves, so felt compelled.


Coloured up and waiting on white dots..


Oh, it happened already, they glued on when I wasn't looking and forgot to photograph.


Did a close up of the teeny tiny mushrooms and baby snail..


And there she is, all done, no sentiment as she going to think about it..

I like it, but would have done it slightly different, but there you go..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx




15 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is gorgeous, takes me back to fair tale books in my childhood. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Janette said...

I love it, don't know if I could handle anyone stood over me with instructions though, so well done you, great card though.xx

Chris said...

It's fabulous Chrissy- love all those mushrooms and snails in their woodland home- one happy customer I suspect, not often that someone gets to design their own card and have an artist like you create it for them.
xx

chrissy xx said...

A FABulous scene Chrissy.
Love your colours and design.
Oh My! I really couldn't do with someone standing over me!!
Chrissyxx

*Vicki* said...

What a wonderful and fantastic woodland scene Chrissy! The snails are so cute and I love the details you've added to your mushrooms and trees! So glad you were able to make a sale because your designs are very lovely!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

Margreet said...

Wonderful scene Chrissy. Love the mushrooms and snails.
xxx Margreet

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy, love the scene you've created for all those mushrooms and snails.
Lorraine x

jimlynn said...

Oh how cute and fun!!! I love all those little mushrooms - and tiny leaves too. I'm going to have to check out the longer grass dies - I know what you mean about them being too short and the bad words!
Lynn

Brenda said...

I love all your cute mushrooms and snails! That grass die is fab.

Conniecrafter said...

Wonderful forest scene you have created, I love the detail you gave to the tree, I have a bare tree die too and have to glue on the tiny leaves :)
Great coloring of all those mushrooms and snails, I love there are all different sizes!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Chrissy love all the mushrooms,leaves and little snail.
Carol x

Sarah said...

What a wonderful trip to fairyland chrissy!! A beautiful card xx

Lisa said...

Fabulous coloring on those mushrooms and a great scene you created.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Again, so many little details that make a wonderful whole scene. It's beautiful, and great that she bought it.
Faith x