Followers

Thursday, May 25, 2023

FLORAL OR FAUNA..DT

 Hello everyone,

LITTLE RED WAGON  time, it is Wednesday and our lovely IMKE is hostess with the theme..

Floral or Fauna?..well, yummy, I love both, so did both, mixed it all up and made my card..


and daises were in the mix as I love them.


and bunnies, love bunnies..


added a bit of fauna inside the card..


and these papers just made me happy, Crafters Companion and had them for years, and about now, the pad is empty apart from a few sheets which leave me cold..


The panels came together well, and put all in place ready for gluing.


Dimension, but not too much.


Butterflies, I needed butterflies..


Button butterflies, so pretty..


Threaded a stiff black thread through the holes and tied bows..


and then added more flowers and now she is really thick and full of dimension..


Done..

So pop over and join in with us..



Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

A Place to start  [anything goes-option -  and another thing..I added extra flowers]


Get Creative Challenge   [Flower Frenzy]







21 comments:

Lynne said...

Beautiful card Chrissy, I love it x

Margreet said...

All goes so well together Chrissy. Love the bunnies with the daisies.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Gorgeous! Love the white bunnies and daisies with the lovely colourful butterflies inbetween. xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very beautiful card Chrissy love it

gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous. Hugs, Valerie
Sorry for brevity, I'm exhausted!

jimlynn said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the little rabbits and butterflies added to the pretty flowers.
Lynn

Pia S said...

This is so pretty, with loads of flowers, beautifully arranged- as well as those wooden butterflies. Lovely!

Brenda said...

I love that you mixed dies with "real" flowers and those bunnies couldnʻt be any cuter. And yes, you had to have those lovely butterflies. Beautiful card my friend!

Doni High said...

I love the way you put together a card!

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely gorgeous card my friend an amazing selection of flowers which I know you love making, spectacular designed card x

Janette said...

Beautiful Chrissy, love every aspect of this one its so pretty.
I have a small drawer full of those butterfly buttons, they are so pretty.xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Chrissy,love all the beautiful flowers,butterflies and little rabbits,you have an amazing collection of dies
Carol x

Sarah said...

A fabby card Chrissy, bunnies and happy daisies...lovely!! xx

Paperesse said...

Stunning card, Chrissy!!! You definitely nailed the theme with both choices. Love your flowers and cute bunnies. - Shani

Lisa said...

Love all the die cuts and layers on this card. Great use of those wood butterflies. I use to have some of those in my craft collection and finally used them up.

*Vicki* said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Chrissy! Daisies are a favorite of mine as well and they're currently blooming in my backyard! It's funny that you placed the bunnies with them because the bunnies try to eat my blooms! LOL Really love all of the details of your beautiful design my friend!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness this is just gorgeous, those bunnies are adorable and I just love the way you arranged the flowers around them!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Full of dimension and loveliness, it's gorgeous, Chrissie.
Faith x

Imke said...

Chrissy, i knew you would go with the Flora theme and you did -as always- a fabulous job. Amazing card !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

JanR said...

Fabulous card, Chrissy! Those bunnies are super cute! Loving all the embellishments too.

Kate said...

Such gorgeous layers of daisies and bunnies! And those butterflies are a wonderful touch too!