Followers

Monday, June 5, 2023

BACK TO NORMAL..

 Hello everyone,

Well, that weekend went fast, I got a few bits done and the time flew..

Everything is back to normal again, the cat will stress but she will be fine..


I have my lounge back..


The Autumn sun shining through the doors and window..


The boy came home from the work week he went on
 and she was straight in there..


They had their beautiful, sweet moment...


Then I got my moment...
move that keyboard, I'm sitting here and looking out the window and I'm not talking to you!!

She will change her tune when dinner time comes round..ha ha ha..and she did..


A bunch of new dies to try out and label up..


These ones were okay.


and finished up my GDT projects, photographed edited and filed,
 so, all ready for the next 7 weeks.

And that my friends was that really..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow and we will run from there..

Luv CHRISSYxx











10 comments:

Janette said...

Your Holly is so typical of how cats behave, she does make me laugh, but what a push over when the guys come around, you should see Luna if the postman comes, she is all over him too, haha. Your home looks lovely Chrissy. Got to say those dies look beautiful, those should be fun and how did you manage to get seven weeks work done is amazing, well done look forward to having a look. Enjoy your autumn sunshine.xx

Chris said...

A busy weekend Chrissy- that's a lot of new dies to play with, I'm sure we'll be seeing something beautiful soon! Lovely photos of Holly with her new favourite person- they have certainly bonded! Had to laugh about the dinner time change of attitude... Marvin's favourite person is the one who is the most likely to give him food...his or theirs!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Talk about fickle felines lol.WOW can't wait to see what you make with all your new dies
Carol x

jimlynn said...

Love all the sunlight that room gets. Looks so comfy and homey too. Kitty looks happy and is loving the attention too I'm sure. You had a busy weekend.
Lynn

Valerie-Jael said...

Cats can be very fickle, but we love them just the same! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

it looks great Chrissy

gr karin

Brenda said...

Canʻt wait to see what you create and hear the next chapter of the continuing saga of Holly the Cat (=

Conniecrafter said...

I bet it feels nice to have your lounge back to normal and your kitty too :). Wow you are doing great keeping way ahead of your GDT projects :)

Pia S said...

I love the personalities of cats - they do as they like:)

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

We visited my brother yesterday, who also has a snow white cat, looking so much like yours. She just gave us a look, of OH! It's you again and sat in the garden looking at us, then decided we were going to stay a bit, so she settled down, nowhere near us! We never did get to touch her. Cats are so independent. Happy to hear you are sorted for the next few weeks, I gotta get myself working to achieve the same!
Faith x