Followers

Friday, June 30, 2023

GDT..#5..BEE HAPPY..

 Hello everyone,

Yay, it is Friday, well, here it is, and it is time for my #5 GDT post for LAST MINUTE MANDA and using this delightful set called BEE HAPPY 


So cute and fun to play with..

And here is my project..


I started off with an idea which didn't work out..I was going to make a 2024 calendar, but I tried and failed..
So instead, I made a wall hanger, with Bee's and beautiful things. and started with my sky..


All my little Bee's fussy cut and coloured..


Some flowers from my leftover box, and they match very well.


Then found these too, little one at a time die. and coloured the center..


Some clouds and a hot balloon..


Finding places for my little bees..


Look at that face, so cute..



So got them spread out with loads of flowers, I had to make some more to fill the gaps..


Added bits of fences..


Coloured and fussy cut these tiny little guys..


and they are hovering over the flowers..



Getting to the finish..


Just needed Bee trails, you have to have bee trails..


Some gingham wire edged ribbon..



And my wall hanger was done..

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I'll see you Monday..[ The boy is home this weekend..]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

Double D Challenge   [moodboard/anything goes]


I Spy With my little eye   [warm sunny colours]
  
Simon says Stamp [anything goes ]




18 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

o this is gorgeous Chrissy what a great job you did love it

gr karin

Janette said...

Oh I love this and I am glad it turned out the way it did, its so gorgeous, all those sweet little faces looking out and lots of pretty flowers, its delightful.
Have you informed 'Miss Holly' about 'his' arrival, she will be so happy, hahaha..xxx

aussie aNNie said...

So adorable ❤️ Chrissy this is the sweetest little gift bag ... cute images xx

Diane said...

Your wall hanging with the bees is adorably cute, love it, BTW our challenge isn't an ATG but a color challenge this time but your bees fit right in with it!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Triple B}
{Simply Clean & Simple} Coming July 7th

Donna Triffitt said...

Totally love this cute wall hanger Chrissy. So cute!
Hugs
Donna

Chris said...

You make such stunning creations with these cute digis Chrissy, your delightful wall hanging made me smile!
Thanks for the inspiration.
xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word those little characters are so stinkin' CUTE! I adore your wonderful wall hanging with that sky background all the way down to those tiny bees! Super cute scene my friend!

jimlynn said...

Your wall hanging is adorable! I love all those little bees....soooo cute and fun. That had to have been a chore fussy cutting those tiny ones. Love all the fun flowers you added.
Lynn

Lynne said...

Gorgeous Chrissy, those little bees are so cute and you'v coloured everything beautifully x

Valerie-Jael said...

This is so sweet and lovely! Sorry if I'm not around much, I'm not feeling good just now! Hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

Lovely wallhanger! Great coloring of all those bees!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous wall hanging love all the cute Bees and dies-brilliant
Carol x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness you have out done yourself with these lovely bees, they are so adorable, you have colored them so cute and all the sweet touches! Brings a big smile to this girls face!

Sarah said...

A gorgeous wall hanging Chrissy and those little bees certainly are adorable xx

Donna Phelan said...

ADORABLE! That Bee Family is so stinkin' cute and sweet! Fabulous design too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Color challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Brenda said...

This will definitely bring a smile. Your coloring is beautiful!

pinky said...

Your wall hanging is absolutely adorable. How cute are those bees and you, as usual, have made them look amazing!

Ellibelle said...

OMG how very sweet!! Love how this turned out! So many wonderful details and always enjoy anything bee related!
Thank you so much for playing along at "I spy with my little eye" this month!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner