Followers

Monday, July 3, 2023

WHAT A WEEKEND..

 Hello everyone,

What a weekend, it was busy and fun, full of cleaning and cooking and a bit of craft and the postie came, [I think I have a serious addiction] and to finish off I went to my daughters for dinner and had a lovely roast lamb..


My garage..a big pile of rubbish in the middle, it has been neatly spread throughout the garage, so neatly, I didn't realise how much I really had. [mostly my son's doing in here for me]
But, it didn't take long and now the floor space is clear and my shelves are lovely and tidy again..


Then I had a break because I had these wooden hearts, they are adorable embellishments but all the same colour and I wanted some deep dark chocolate coloured ones..so I sprayed them and was pleasantly surprised how nice they came out..



Then the postie came, oh dear, I really do have a problem, but, what a great problem to have..
look at all those dies and only doubled up once by mistake and once deliberately, as sometimes I get lazy cutting one by one and my lemons needed to be cut 2 at a time..
and Holly was happy, she had her man back for the weekend.



Off to the kitchen next, Lasagna time..I make a mean Lasagna..


and my world famous in Napier meatballs
they got heaps this time..honey soy and satay...yum..


Oh, look at that more craft stuff out of that bag..
storage folders for dies, washi tapes, snowflakes, and dies, dies, dies...

So that's it, my seat is ready to be occupied by the finicky feline who is now sitting on my desk right in my face, so I better get up for her and get on with my day..

Thank you so much for stopping by.
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx



11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend. Anesha x

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Chrissy, your food looks wonderful. I am not a good cook, I haven't made anything for months. But I can produce a sandwich, so that's okay. Glad your cat has her man again, she will be happy! You certainly have lots of dies and other stuff, I know about things like that....Have a great, new week, hugs, Valerie

Dawn T said...

I suffer from the same addiction Chrissy... but maybe not quite as bad! Can't wait to see what you make.

Janette said...

OMG Chrissy have you bought a shop out !!!!! wish I was nearer I would have to pop round to see what your up to, its an amazing haul, be great to see what you create. Your food looks well good enough to eat and glad you got to sort out the garage, its a big help when one of the kids steps up I know.. Great paot.xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! That was a lot done, cleaning and cooking, you're welcome to both! I only do both when I have to! As for your craft haul! WOWZER! the 2 front dies I have similar :) if not the same. Now to sorting that lot I guess?
Enjoy yourself Chrissie. Sorry to have been AWOL.
Faith x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh that looks like a fun thing to get in the post! I bet it feels good to get the garage in order, I really need to go over my whole house, a little at a time :)

Chris said...

It looks like you had a great weekend Chrissy, a busy and productive one. That's some haul of new dies you have there! Should keep you busy for a while!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW what a lot of happy mail lol Your lasagne looks delicious-I love lasagne
Carol x

Brenda said...

Canʻt wait to see what you are going to create with all those lovely dies! As the the lasagna, Iʻm very impressed. I just buy Stoufferʻs because it takes so much to make it (looks absolutely delish tho!). Sounds like you had a very full weekend.

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow that all looks great especially the dies

gr karin

pinky said...

What's not to like about your house Chrissy! Clear garage, yummy food and a giant crafty haul!! I'll be over next week!!