Followers

Thursday, June 1, 2023

PASTELS OR BRIGHTS?..DT

 Hello everyone,

So, what do you like best, pastels or brights, that is our new challenge over at AS YOU LIKE IT  where Brenda is our hostess and our sponsor is Lawn Fawn with a $25 voucher..




For my project I went with..fairly bright..



I have this buttercup die set and never used it,
 I don't even remember where it really cam from, but enjoyed playing here..


After die cutting I inked up the edges and curled the petals a bit..


And ended up with two cards!!
I love my Honey Bee Stamps Honey pot for a vase..
and I LOVE my Bee's..

So there we go, short and sweet as they say, unusual for me, but just didn't take lots of pictures..


Come and join us HERE


Thank you so much for stopping by,

I'll see you tomorrow..the first Friday in June, 
wonder what that's all about..hee hee..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

613 Avenue Create   [anything goes- say it with flowers]


Crafty Catz   [anything goes - add flowers]










18 comments:

Dawn T said...

Delightful Chrissy.

Chris said...

Both fabulous - love your buttercups and bees! xx

chrissy xx said...

BEAutiful! LOve both of these card Chrissy.
LOve your colours too.
Chrissyxx

jimlynn said...

I love the bees too! Both are so pretty. Loving those buttercups too.
Lynn

Lynne said...

Gorgeous cards Chrissy, love the design x

Margreet said...

Both cards are wonderful with the buttercups.
xxx Margreet

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Both are so beautiful Chrissy, love the dies and the finished result.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

Both gorgeous cards Chrissy love the little Bees and beautiful die-cut buttercups
carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are sweet and beautiful cards Chrissy

gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

Both are gorgeous, Chrissy! Hugs, Valerie

Sarah said...

Short and sweet and very beautiful Chrissy, love the yellow, so cheery!! xx

Lorraine said...

These are gorgeous Chrissy, love the pretty flowers and sunny yellows
Lorraine x

Elaine Stark said...

Beautifully cheerful. Elaine

aussie aNNie said...

ooh I love this Chrissy, great idea to use the honey pot as a vase. I think I have this stamp set, think you either sent it to me or told me about it xx

Janette said...

Both are fabulous. Beautiful colours and the Bees are a sweet touch.xx

Conniecrafter said...

They are gorgeous, those are lovely layering flowers and I do love your idea of using the honey pot for your vase, like the grass to ground your flowers on the other card too and of course your bees just top it off nicely!

wienerhoneymooners said...

So VERY gorgeous!!! So glad I stopped to look around on your blog!!!!!

Brenda said...

Gorgeous! I love the little bee, the details make the difference.