Followers

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

FORESTRY..

 Hello everyone,

I'm on a roll this week with posting and getting my act together, it is great..

This time I'm sharing a card I was asked to make for a forestry worker..for his birthday..


I was lucky to have these wooden discs in my stash and fabulous
die set from Honey Bee Stamps of branches of pine needles
and pine cones..


Which I coloured with my markers..


and made a cluster into my disc.


I cut an oval and squeezed it through my big shot with an embossing folder..


Corrugated card board and gold embossed Happy birthday..


and started gluing it all down..


Glued the cluster..


Yikes, there is a lot of dimension,
 but being handed to recipient, so all good..


and after a good splattering...Done!

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you tomorow....twice for DT stuff.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...


Classic Design   [ anything goes]

The Creative Crafters   [anything goes]

The Corrosive Challenge   [anything goes]


12 comments:

Janette said...

There is nothing like a good old 'splattering' Chrissy, it can make or break a card haha, I love this one, it looks brilliant, perfect for the man who works in forestry. That little wood slice was a good find. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Great card, dies and a good dose of splats, love it xx

Chris said...

I love the rustic look of this gorgeous card Chrissy- perfect for the recipient!
xx

Shirley-Anne said...

WOW this creation has it all ..love the wood and greenery as toppers and the card certainly relates to the mans profesion .Well done .
, Chrissy

Margreet said...

So appropriate for the forestry worker. Gorgeously masculine.
xxx Margreet

jimlynn said...

Those pine cones almost look real! Beautiful card and especially for someone who has a forestry job. Love it!
Lynn

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a lovely card Chrissy

gr karin

*Vicki* said...

Wow, this is such a clever design for the forestry receiver! I love all of that wonderful texture with woodgrain and pines that you've added along with those splatters! I'm sure he'll love this!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card Chrissy and perfect dies-love the wood slice you used -I have a load of these and only used one lol
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a clever and beautiful card for a forestry worker Chrissy, I'm sure it will be a special card for him.
Faith x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is just perfect for him, love the oval woodgrain layered with your wood slice and the pines!

pinky said...

It looks absolutely perfect for him. I'll bet he was more than happy with this card Chrissy!