Followers

Thursday, August 24, 2023

I LOVE TO RIDE MY BICYCLE...DT

 Hello everyone,

Another week down and into the second to last week of August, and I'm ashamed to say that I'm not organized at all this year, it is going way too fast.,,never mind, we have other issues today, as it is Wednesday and time for a new challenge over at LITTLE RED WAGON and it is our lovely Kate's turn to host this challenge with the theme.. Bicycle Race - any form of transportation.

I have bike dies, and pictures, very pretty pictures, of bikes, but I also in my stash have ephemera packs, and time to bring one out..


This is my case of ephemera..


and this is the set I used from Stamperia..


The Welcome Home paper pack and ephemeras..



Went straight to the die cuts and started sorting out a layout..


Choosing the bits I needed and even though they were mostly
 mis matched in size, I went with it..




One of the plainer papers in the pack, trimmed to size..


The inside was given a lift too..


The door and window in place along with the pot planters..
and flowers along the window trim..


another heap of flowers along the ground under the window..


The bike in place propped up with foam dots..


and two sentiments chipboard pieces,
 and my welcome home card was complete..totally ephemera.


Do come along if you a riding you bike this week!!


Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll be back later with DT number two..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

The Sisterhood of Crafters    [make a scene]

Crafting Happiness challenge   [anything goes]

Crafters Cafe   [colours in the Garden]




20 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I just lovw how your bits and bobs come together to make such a magical card, fantastic! Hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

I want to ride my bicycle, I want to ride my bike.....
Gorgeous ephemera creation.
Love how you have organised your stash.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card inside and out-love the beautiful papers and your dies-must say you are very organised in your craft room,I find oddments in all different boxes lol
Carol x

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

*Vicki* said...

I understand you pain of being organized! I've been working on it since the beginning of the year and still have so much to go! Love your pretty bike and the wonderful scene you've made with those papers! Very pretty!

aussie aNNie said...

Fantastic card awesome stamperia papers combined with your ephemera. Is there anything you can't make love this xx

Dawn T said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a wonderful card from bits and pieces. I always admire how you get your cards together, love seeing the process. I'm sure the recipient will love this card.
Faith x

Janette said...

OMG you are so organised, I hang my head in shame next to you..haha...anyways, wonderful card, so so pretty, love the blues and that bike, ( love bikes) beautiful inside and out. xx

jimlynn said...

The bicycle and the scene are fabulous! SOOOOOO pretty! I can picture myself being in this scene and loving every minute of it. Love this!
Lynn

Darlene said...

Oh my friend, you already know how much I LOVE your designs and this one is no exception. You are so creative! Love all the pieces you've put together to make your scene today. Thanks for always sharing beautiful inspiration! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Owner
Sisterhood of Crafters
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Chris said...

Fantastic scene building Chrissy, great use of your ephemera and those lovely papers to create this beautiful card.
xx

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous job you have done with the ephemera, such a lovely welcome home card

Doni High said...

Love the way you put together a card! This one is gorgeous!

pinky said...

Goodness Chrissy you are so organised! This card is just beautiful!

Kate said...

Oh Chrissy! I absolutely love your card and the beautiful little scene you've created! Gorgeous!!

Sarah said...

That's gorgeous Chrissy, lovely layers and such pretty colours xx

Brenda said...

What a gorgeous scene you have set. You are good with so many mediums, this ephemera is brilliant!

JanR said...

Fabulous card, Chrissy! Such a pretty scene you've made!

cass said...

Wow! you have made a beautiful welcoming scene. Great card. Thanks for joining us as The Crafter's Café this month for our Colours of the Garden challenge.