Followers

Thursday, August 24, 2023

REAL OR FANTASY...DT

 Hello everyone,

Another challenge over at As You Like It this fortnight and the theme is..

Your Favourite Animal - Real or Fantasy, not forgetting to tell us why..


Apart from my cat Holly being my best friend, 
Barry has always had a special place in my heart.
He gets up to so many antics and never disappoints..



I love to colour him, usually with my pencils,
 but this time I went with my markers, but pencil cheeks.


Die cut a set of Bee's and Honey pot from Honey Bee Stamps..



and daisies too, I love the daisies and just gave them yellow centers..


Cut clouds,grass borders and fences..


and the little box was full enough to play with..


Pale blue card stock panel [saves ink blending]
and glued on the grass, then fence and nestled to giant honey pot behind..


popped all the daises in place, some double up..


The Bees went crazy with all these flowers and the smell of pollen..


or was it because a little bear dressed like a Bee came snooping around for honey..



added black ink dots for the bee trail..


Quite a bit of dimension..and poked the sentiment down inside the honey pot..


and then it was done..so there you go, he just melts me.




Our sponsor is Lawn Fawn with a $25 voucher..





So do pop over with your favourite Real of Fantasy animal and join us..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Beautiful Blossoms   [anything goes flowers /florals or mood board]

Crafters Cafe   [Colours in the garden]

Critter Crazy challenge   [anything goes with featured critter]




22 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

OH! I LOVE your little honey bear, and his garden, with lots of daisies and bees. Love the colouring of your bear, he is just adorable. A gorgeous card Chrissy.
Faith x

Lynne said...

Fabulous card as always Chrissy, great design and you've coloured Barry beautifully x

Janette said...

Oh Chrissy you have done it again. I love the scenes you create and this is adorable, Barry is so cute and all the bees and honey and those daises are just so pretty, LOVE it all. xxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Such a besutiful card, my fave animals were the dogs and cats I had for so many years, they were really family. And they wsorked together, too - the cat opened the door to the fridge and then the dogs helped themselves.... Hugs, Valerie

aussie aNNie said...

Oh cool honey pot and bees and Barry... Love this Chrissy. I have this set of dies and just need Barry to come over.. These stamps don't exist anymore do they? xx

Diane said...

Super cute and fun card with all the pretty details!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Beautiful Blossoms!
Diane BB DT
{Nellies Nest}
{Beautiful Blossoms}

Margreet said...

Barry melts me too.....gorgeous card.
xxx Margreet

jimlynn said...

It's a perfect scene for little Barry! I love the fence and daisies....and of course all the little bees too. Precious card.
Lynn

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and gorgeous card Chrissy

gr karin

Chris said...

It's always a treat to see Barry! this is gorgeous Chrissy, a lovely summer scene, love the daisies and the crazy bees too!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Chrissy,love cute Barry,all the Bees and daisies.
Carol x

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful. Lovely colourful and cute. Elaine

Conniecrafter said...

He is certainly a cutie and no matter how you color him he looks terrific, I love all the bees flying around your lovely flowers and their little trails :) Very sweet scene!

Heather said...

Awww . . . this is so adorable!!! Barry is always super cute, and he is no different in this little bee costume! Love the scene you created and all that fabulous dimension! Thanks for playing with Critter Crazy Challenge.

Dawn T said...

Barry certainly is the bees-knees on this little card Chrissy. It's a stunner

*Vicki* said...

Barry for the win! yay! I love his honey costume and your scene with all of the pretty daisies has him looking like the most adorable bee keeper ever! Such a sweet card!

pinky said...

You put so much time and love into your creations Chrissy and it really shows. This is absolutely gorgeous! I cannot find any of my Barry images, they must have been lost when I switched over computers a good few years back!

Donna Walls said...

Wow, great card full of lovely details and images to look at. Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we appreciate the support.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

Sarah said...

I LOVE this fabulous card. Barry looks very happy dressed as a bumble bee xx

Brenda said...

Every time I see one of your Barrys, it makes me so sad he isnʻt available anymore. I love this card and agree, the bees must be buzzing has stolen the show.

Jana Forrest said...

I just love Barry. Great idea for Barry to visit the bees. Your card is just 'the bee's knees'. Sorry couldn't resist. Thank you for playing along over at Crafter's Cafe. Best of luck, Jana DT

cass said...

You dreate the most magical little scenes, always love to see one, brightens my day. Great card. Thanks for joining us as The Crafter's Café this month for our Colours of the Garden challenge.