Followers

Friday, August 25, 2023

GIVE A HOOT..

 Hello everyone,

I made a load of tags the other day, well backgrounds really then cut them into tags, that way I will always be ready...for what, I do not know, but it was fun and I'm glad I did it..and I've already used a few..

I used inks, sprays, Nuvo shimmer powders, and even used the newspaper I was working on top of as it had lovely colours and too pretty to waster, all were back onto thick card board...



Anyway, here they all are, and about to use one of the browny ones..


With my Owl and pinecones and pine needle branches..


This is my last Stamperia Owl for the 12 x12 paper pad..


and I fussy cut him and glued him in place..


added some thicker string through the tag hole and some
 Honey Bee Stamps Lovley layers branches..



He looked a bit flat, so I went around him with my black pencil and some Archival oil


and doesn't he look better ..


Flat as a pancake too..


and there he is, all dramatic and gorgeous..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Tag Tuesday    [Owls]








16 comments:

Janette said...

He is gorgeous Chrissy and the shadowing made him pop. Beautiful tag. xx

aussie aNNie said...

Looks like from your blog you had a hoot of a time in the making of this one Chrissy I am loving all of your inspiration and creativity xx

Chris said...

Magnificent owl and gorgeous background, love the autumnal colours too- I guess we're going to start seeing a lot of golds/brown /green now! Your backgrounds are always stunning and it's good idea to make several in one go- loads of fun! xx

Valerie-Jael said...

I LOOOOOOOOve your owl, I can almost hear him hooting in the branches. Thanks so much for making this lovely tag for Tag Tuesday. BIG hugs, Valerie

Conniecrafter said...

He is a beauty and love the background you chose for him, the pinecones and branches are a neat touch with him too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

great and beautiful tag Chrissy

gr karin

jimlynn said...

Oh, this is fantastic! I LOVE that wonderful owl and going around him with the dark area really makes him stand out. Beautiful tag!
Lynn

WendyK said...

Gorgeous owl tag, thank you so much for sharing with us on Tag Tuesday.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tag Chrissy-love the fabulous Owl and background
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

I think those sprays are so much fun to use and make background with! I love the idea of your tags too! That owl looks amazing and he sits wonderfully over your background! Stunning tag Chrissy!

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Chrissy so glad I visited again Love your thinking .making a stash of tags .. Super tag you shared today love that owl and the added cones and greenery too .

pinky said...

He is quite the dashing fella Chrissy and makes for a gorgeous tag. As usual decorated up to within an inch of it's life! Absolutely brilliant! Thanks for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky

Michele said...

the owl tag is simply gorgeous. thanks for linking to tag tuesday, xo

Sarah said...

What a stunning image Chrissy and the pine cones look so real xx

Brenda said...

You were really able to make that gorgeous owl pop! Love all your beautiful backgrounds.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

If you hadn't said and shown him, I would have argued he was a layered owl Chrissy, wonderful colouring and creative tag.
Faith x