Followers

Thursday, September 14, 2023

THREE POST'S, ONE PROJECT, OVER THREE DAY'S, PART THREE, DT..

 Hello everyone,

I'm back with part three of my three days of one project and this time I'm here for our new challenge over at LITTLE RED WAGON  as this project finally came to an end and was just what my DT post needed..Doni is our hostess this week and she wants to see "BALLOONS "


So, you saw yesterday how I left my canvas, then I thought how nice to have the word hello glued on..well, what was I thinking, it looked AWFUL,I used a matt gold card stock and then stuck it on going down hill  so I tried to get it off..


You can see here where it was, just lost the photo of it, actually I don't think I took a photo it was on the wall and giving me nightmares.


so hard to see, but I used my heat gun
  and just heated and scraped..


Heated and scraped..then touched up the blue and finally was good to go.


And a hot air balloon was placed there..


Lovely and dimensional, not glued just nestled there until my mind would stop adding and subtracting and doing what it does..


Then I put a house there, these are ephemera's from Stamperia..
the house and balloon etc..


then changed the balloon as the other one was the same size of the house..


now the house was floating,
 to me it was not set into ground so now what?


So I added loads of ephemera flowers around the house..


popped the balloon back on..



and finally....done!

What a process but the story had to be told..ha ha ha..

I don't usually take that long or work with such extreme effort, I really don't..

But there we go, it is done and I'm enjoying it up on my wall in my craft room..



So do come and join us with any project you like as long as it fits the theme..
Balloons


Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx










14 comments:

jimlynn said...

The house with the balloon turned out to be a beautiful scene on this! What a wonderful project and so pretty.
Lynn

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, Chrissy, once again you have made a wonderful creation, top! You get better and better! Hugs, Valerie

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Chrissy as per usual I am gobsmacked by the amount of talent that you have and continue to produce, the beauty and imagination of all you create is awesome I am so in love with this project id is perfection
hugs
lorraine x

Margreet said...

That was a struggle, but with a beautiful end. Love live the ephemera flowers!
Stunning result.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant result love all the beautiful flowers and butterflies-the house,balloon and added flowers are the perfect finishing touches-love it!
Carol x

Brenda said...

Love seeing your process, especially when it includes changing things up. I learn so much from you...now if mine could just be as beautiful.

Janette said...

I think it turned out beautiful Chrissy. Love the little house in the distance and all the flowers, so pretty. You had a bit of a struggle, as we all do at times, but it turned out just gorgeous. xx

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow look at you not giving up until you liked it :) I love how you balance it out and added the flowers to ground the house that was a great idea and they go so well with your die cut flowers too, a Beauty!

JanR said...

Never thought of using a hot air balloon, very clever of you! Such pretty bits and bobs on this fabulous card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I wish I had just a tiny bit of your design ideas. This is fabulous, I loved it before, but with the rest added, it certainly did make a difference and I love it.
Faith x

*Vicki* said...

You're totally right! That house and balloon are just what your project needed! Those challenges can come in handy sometimes to make you think! Absolutely brilliant decor to add to your home! It turned out beautiful Chrissy and I'm sure you had such fun putting this together! Sometimes it's well worth it!

Lisa said...

Wowza I love this heart, love the scene, love the layering.

Imke said...

This is very beautiful and a wonderful scene, Chrissie.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

pinky said...

That is so gorgeous Chrissy. I must be in film mode today as this made me thing of the film Up with the balloon above the house. Stunning creation!