Followers

Wednesday, September 13, 2023

THREE POST'S, ONE PROJECT, OVER THREE DAYS, PART TWO..

 Hello everyone,

I'm back with part two of this journey and that is exactly what it was, a journey, although as I said yesterday, it never started out like that, I was just a simple girl making papers and flowers and stuff..


A few days after the flowers were done, I found this heart shaped canvas in a draw and thought how nice it would be if I put my flowers on it, but it needed a background..


So, using distress inks and a pouncing like motion, I add ink to it..


several colours of blue until it looked like this


I quite liked it and was in a good mood!!..


Then die cut a trellis ripped it up and put bits of on the canvas..


Just glued it randomly but making sure the flowers were going to cover most of it


On they went...


and it liked it especially after adding these big ephemera butterflies,
well one bog one and a little one.


Nice dimension for the wall..


and then I toned the flowers down a bit with white ink and sponged 
as they were really in your face..


In real life it looks better than this, the camera makes them look cloudy.


But this was how I left it..

So that's part two done and tomorrow I'll be back, different time though, and show you the end result and what happened..

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx


9 comments:

Janette said...

Beautiful, I love heart shaped hangers, they are so pretty. xx

Margreet said...

That's a beautiful part 3, Chrissy. Love the toning down of the flowers and that big butterfly.
xxx Margreet

jimlynn said...

Beautiful beginning!
Lynn

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely beautiful so far just off to view the result
Carol x

Brenda said...

I love how you make adjustments. What an eye you have. (And I cheated, I already saw Pt3).

Conniecrafter said...

Such a pretty decoration for your wall, I like your pounced background and the way you cut up the trellis die that is a neat effect with your pretty flowers!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful result, those flowers are so lovely, and I love what you did with the heart. A beautiful piece of art Chrissy.
Faith x

*Vicki* said...

This is so beautiful Chrissy! I'm glad to catch apart of your process here! I think your wall decor is looking amazing! I love your take with the flowers on this! Sorry I'm late commenting...been a bit busy over my way! HUGS

Lisa said...

You took a lot of great step by step images for this gorgeous heart.