Followers

Sunday, October 29, 2023

CHRISTMAS #6

 Hello everyone,

Back with number six of my Christmas cards..once I get going it is so hard to stop, bringing out my bells red and greens and any other colour that I take a shine to..and this one stole my heart and the person I send it to, well, lets just say she will love it, I'm sure.


Out came this lamp again, and I added gold card stock behind it.


added a longer pole...


added the fancy bit then nipped the end off.


Made a huge moon..



and added that onto the same soft grey as last time..


Then took it off and added all sorts of other stuff to brighten and darken and grunge it a bit
then lastly water, quite a bit to move the inks and leave some splatters..


Cut out my elements and added snow all over them, then left them to dry.


Die cut this huge tree, I use this one every year, I love the size.
it's about 5 1/2 inches high..


And it needed decorating...



I die cut all these trims from a set I have and the red bows went with it and layered the trims with gold and silver..


added all the bows and cursed as I dropped the dish and bows went everywhere and had to cut more as I couldn't find several, but found them after I had finished, inside my shoe!!!


Santa went on and so did the clear blocks to weigh things down for a wee while.


I loved this seat cut in black with its snowy trim, and as it was a slat seat, 
I added a black panel to make it solid, to me it looks better, not so breezy sitting in the snow!..


Then I popped my beautiful girl on there..


hummed and hard where the sentiment should go, what kind, colour etc..


and went with LOVT again punched out in white after stamping
 and punched slightly larger to give a matt of red,
I really love this card and so happy how it turned out..

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Jingle Bells  Holiday Creature

Girlz Creative Christmas   Gold and silver

Peace on Earth  Mood board  [All the snow]

ABC Challenge   V for Vertical






17 comments:

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Chrissy. Love your pretty white cat.

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely gorgeous stunning card and yes it looks just like Holly xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and great layout Chrissy

gr karin

Janette said...

Its gorgeous Chrissy, love the tree, Santa flying by and the bench with the beautiful little miss Holly sat there, such a lovely festive scene. xx

Sarah said...

It wouldn't do for Holly to get a chilly derriere!! A gorgeous card Chrissy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and dies Chrissy-the seat does look better solid and all the better for Holly to sit on lol.
Carol x

Darlene said...

WOW! You SHOULD be happy ... this is AMAZING! LOVE that moon and all the elements made for such a wonderful holiday scene! YOU GO GIRL!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

More perfection and wonder, a fabulous card Chrissy.
Faith x

Chris said...

It's beautiful Chrissy, I love it too, as I'm sure will the lucky recipient.
Love how Holly takes centre stage :))
xx

Margreet said...

It must be hard to decorate the tree with all those red bows (great to find them back in your shoes). Holly is shining again!!
xxx Margreet

pinky said...

This is just one gorgeous scene Chrissy and Holly definitely enhances it!!

Conniecrafter said...

Fantastic, who wouldn't love it, great job on that moon and I love the big tree with all the bows. Good to know I am not the only one that drops things and then ends up having to cut more because I can't find little bits. Wonderful scene!

*Vicki* said...

What a beautiful scene! I love how you've done your moon with the Santa and sleigh flying over top! The hollies next to Holly are fantastic!! I love it!

lauren bergold said...

What a fabulous card, so many wonderful details! Beautiful addition to our Christmas Creatures at Jingle Belles!

SmilynStef said...

love the reindeer in the big moon ... so very glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

Susan said...

Wonderful layering of the die cuts! Gorgeous creation of the moon. Thanks for joining us at Peace on Earth.

Fabiola said...

splendide création Chrissy, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Challenge, biz