Followers

Tuesday, November 7, 2023

CHRISTMAS # 13..

 Hello everyone,

 I think it is Tuesday 7th November 7.30 pm in the evening where I live, and this post is now live..

My days are all running together just lately.

So, I'm sharing today Christmas card # 13..


I die cut branches and berries and layered the pieces together in greens and reds, and added a touch of gold too..


Cut poinsettias and squished their petals and added gold Nuvo drops.


Then made this panel by scoring evenly and then swiping the ink pad down gently..
I have done it before and it's really effective and saw Pinky doing this technique the other day which reminded me, so I did it... thanks Pinky.


A closer view..


then die cut this frame several times, glued them together  which made it nice and sturdy..


then after making my clusters of leaves and berries, I started to add then on the card..


A flower in the center and a couple more down the bottom..


added some bells that tinkle away when you move the card.


Ye ole faithful Christmas sentiment die, in gold.


And there we have # 13 done..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Ally's Angels     anything goes

Crafter Cafe  Flowers

Daisy Chain Challenge  Christmas /Winter



15 comments:

Janette said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, wow, what a beauty Chrissy.
Btw, its only 9-35 am here your way ahead, wouldn't it be great if you could tell us the future of the day or a heads up on the lottery numbers, hahaha...Look, I have to amuse myself somehow...xxxx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous background for this beautiful card. Love the flowers!
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely stunning card, love your style using the die and the beautiful poinsettia's xx

Darlene said...

Oh my sweet, talented friend ... this is STUNNING! Thanks for always inspiring me and helping to get my mojo going! WOW ... just gorgeous!

Chris said...

Beautiful festive card Chrissy, that background is the perfect setting for your lovely flowers and foliage. xx

Pia S said...

So classy and traditional and so very festive! Beautiful arrangement of flowers and greeneries.

coldwaters2 said...

WOW another beautiful festive creation Chrissy this is so elegant the flowers and that window look fantastic
hugs
lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card Chrissy I love the beautiful dies and flowers,great effective background I have made it a few times too but sometimes you need reminding of these techniques.
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You make it sound so easy, Chrissy, but the result is always so very beautiful.
Faith x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Stunning card Chrissy and beautifully designed Michelle x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and design Chrissy

gr karin

Conniecrafter said...

Oh this is beautiful, one of my fav's. I really like the tellis looking die and the arranging of your flowers and such is just lovely!

pinky said...

Haha, you are very welcome Chrissy. The oldies are definitely the goodies for sure. I love how you did yours, the card came out so beautiful!!

cass said...

Love how you have used the trellis die. Very pretty card. Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Café this month for our Flowers challenge.

cass said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Café this month for our Flowers challenge.