Followers

Thursday, November 9, 2023

THANKS..DT

 Hello everyone,

I'm hostess again this week, just helping out, over at LITTLE RED WAGON  and the theme going on over there is THANKS...anything you want as long as it is thanks..

I went all clever...and small...new dies..s...


This is the die I bought, took forever to find it, but I did and I bought it and used it...


This is the pretty paper to go underneath ...2 sheets, cut one, I know you know that, but did I, well, yes I did, but did I do it......no I didn't, and had to do it all over again..


But eventually it worked out..


added a bit of foam tape behind the frame and popped in on.


You can see it better like this..the papers are pretty busy.


Another new die set, "Thank you" words and a backing bit..


So cut the backing in vellum..


Finally found some locally..


Pink?


Nope, green..


,much better..


standing up..


Laying flat...done.

Such a lovely technique and will probably do it is again, 


So bring on your Thanks/Thank you cards or projects of any kind and come join us.
HERE  

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx


13 comments:

Margreet said...

Beautiful depth card, Chrissy. Love the DP you have used.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

That's really pretty Chrissy, a great technique. Glad you went for the green sentiment, I think it looks better too!
xx

Kate said...

So pretty, Chrissy! So glad you found the die as it works so wonderfully with your card. And the vellum behind the sentiment is fabulous. I'm also glad you went with green. :)

KarinsArtScrap said...

yes green is much better Chrissy it's a beautiful card

gr karin

coldwaters2 said...

This is brilliant Chrissy I am loving that frame also the lovely papers and sentiment a super card
hugs
lorraine x

JanR said...

Splendid card, Chrissy! As always, I love when you show us your process!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous eclips card and love the beautiful p.paper.
Carol x

Carol L said...

I have to smile watching you post the process you used to create this fun card. I too like the green better, but it's just a gorgeous card. Well done with those beautiful papers and dies!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I've seen this technique around Chrissy, but I love you used colourful patterned paper, A beautiful card. I agree the green is better!
Faith x

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous papers, I love this design of card but have not tried it yet, I think it gives such a pretty effect, like the vellum behind the sentiment!

Imke said...

Fun technique and great effect !

Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

pinky said...

These cards are very pretty and I am loving that die!!

Brenda said...

This is just so pretty, Chrissy. Love that you used the vellum on that beautiful paper.