Followers

Thursday, November 9, 2023

CHRISTMAS # 14..

 Hello everyone,

After a short DT break we are back to Christmas cards and these few I did a while back and never posted using scraps and bits from my tray and a few die cuts..

No making process just cards..six of them..



Ephemera on the bottom then die cuts layered up.


These words were cut from a paper sheet..


Words and border from the bottom of papers..12 x12
 then popped flowers on.


Santa from the corner of a 12 x12


Scraps from  12 x12


And that's all she wrote..

Thank you so much for stopping by. I'm so sorry I'm not chatty but I have my head deep into the Steampunk splash back background as we have the glass photographer arriving Monday and I have the get this thing sorted, coming together though, so that's good,,


See you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx


12 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning cards love them all with all your amazing layers! x

Chris said...

A fabulous set of Christmas cards Chrissy with lovely traditional colours and images- love those gorgeous poinsettias.
Good luck with the splashback!
xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous set of cards, love them Chrissy.
I think I would be a wreck by Monday if I were you, gosh your brave, well done though, it will be amazing I am certain..xxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, you don't do things my halves, do you?! Lovely cards, and have fun with your steampunk job. Hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow stunning and elegant cards Chrissy love them

gr karin

Margreet said...

Beautiful set of cards, Chrissy!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful selection of cards and can't wait to see your splashback.
Carol x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Gorgeous selection of cards Chrissy. Beautifully made as always.
Faith x

Conniecrafter said...

these are all gorgeous, I love your flowers you have added to the pretty papers and images! Pretty gold touches!

pinky said...

Never apologise for not being chatty Chrissy, your cards speak volumes on their own. These are absolutely stunning and all so different! Good luck!!

Sarah said...

They are stunning!! xx

Brenda said...

Wow, they all have such beautiful depth and dimension. All the images are gorgeous.