Followers

Thursday, November 2, 2023

CHRISTMAS COLOURS..DT

 Hello everyone,

Traditional or modern, that is the question that our hostess Sarah is asking for this fortnight challenge over at AS YOU LIKE IT  and for me, I do not know, but lately I have been going with modern like pale blues and greys and whites on white.. and that is what we have here....Grey and white..


and my Gel plate came into action for texture..


and this was number one sheet, just normal card stock nothing fancy..


and then I slipped in inside a cellophane bag and started to fill her up..


They were all secured..ALL the ends closed after last time!!


and there we have a background.


On the outside the snow mounds went on..


a white tree and derr and my new black gems, perfect for eys.


added the glue and lost his eye!


Popped the tree on..


Found his eye on the end of my finger nail, ha ha ha, 
so the went on..


and then decided to decorate the tree, so more silver sequins.


A silver Merry Christmas die cut sentiment..


Not too thick for posting..


??


This one you see the background blotches etc..


All the sequins and bubble spread out..
and I was done..

our sponsor this time is 
Amanda Jayne Designs with 2 single digis


So there we go, do come and have a play



and thank you so much for stopping by and
I'll see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx







17 comments:

Dawn T said...

Beautifully done Chrissy. Such a fun shaker background.

Lynne said...

Love your colour scheme Chrissy, a fabulous sparkly card x

aussie aNNie said...

A brilliant shaker card with those amazing colours and gel plate. This is so stunning your card is spectacular x

Janette said...

This is gorgeous Chrissy, love it, its so festive. xx

Conniecrafter said...

A very pretty shaker, I love how you decorated the tree and the deer is so regal, a beauty of a card!

coldwaters2 said...

beautiful festive creation Chrissy love that Deer glad you found his eye, lol, the tree and background look fantastic
hugs
lorraine x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous background and a great shaker part. Love the tree and that darling deer.
xxx Margreet

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous cards and thanks for the laughs, I thought of you having a black eye on the end of your finger nail! Last week I wanted to put a large box of tiny pins into a tin to keep them safe. I picked it up and it was upside down, 200 tiny pins on the floor.... WTF! I swept them up but I keep finding more, even in my slippers. You have to pay for stupidity! Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

It's beautiful Chrissy, a lovely scene in white and silver - the background shaker is so pretty and effective.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a very beautiful card Chrissy

gr karin

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A Beautiful and sparkly card Chrissie. Love it.
Faith x

Elaine Stark said...

This has everything. A great scene, sparkle, colours and design. Elaine

Sarah said...

That's a really lovely colour combo Chrissy xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker card and beautiful dies.
Carol x

chrissy xx said...

A FABulous design Chrissy. So pretty and very traditional.
Just might invest in a gel plate.
Chrissyxx
Still here lol x

pinky said...

This is so so gorgeous and that tiny hint of pink warms it all up. Really love it Chrissy!

Brenda said...

What a gorgeous, sparkly card! Your background is perfect and of course I always love me a shaker.