Followers

Thursday, November 2, 2023

TEA OR COFFEE..DT

 Hello everyone,

Well, when I type I must type a lot of É''s as my E key is nearly invisible. that could lead to confusion..

Never mine I will trudge with half an E and see how we go, because today is a new challenge at ..

"LITTLE RED WAGON "  and our girlfriend JanR is hostess this week and her challenge, although it changed a bit, I still squeaked in with it,  "Hot Drinks".. I like my coffee hot..and made a Let's Do Coffee card..


I started with die cutting, what else is new and was surprised that I went back to this die as I was a little disappointed in it as it was very small and fiddley, I like big, but I used and actually enjoyed myself..


and made coffee mugs with steamy steam coming off..


These were hard to photograph but they are enamel hearts


and popped them on the cups..


my background was simple. used scraps from these pads


made a panel..



Glued it onto a smaller style card for me, about 4 1/2 by 5 1/2



Cups on and steaming hot..


Then remembered a wooden stamp I bought back in the 90's..


BOOM..bottom right corner first look and there it was, it was meant to be.


Stamped it, trimmed it, and glued her down..DONE!

Mmmm..might go put the kettle on..


So, do come and join us HERE and bring you hots drinks..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx




15 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

As always Chrissy, just perfect. What great finds to make a wonderful card.
Faith x
PS none of the links work?

Margreet said...

Gorgeous coffee card, Chrissy.
You have proven not to suffer from Alzheimer's....lol
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

It's a fabulous design Chrissy! I do love me a good hot beverage especially as it's so cold over my way right now! (I know you're probably getting in summer mode your way! LOL) I love the different patterns in your design with the papers! So lovely!

Chris said...

It's a coffee for me too- every time! Not sure I can manage all three though- I'd be a bit hyper....Fabulous card Chrissy, love the design and those cute little mugs.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Now, that's my style, coffee is great! I have lost my a,s,n and comma! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and great card Chrissy, beautiful

gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

You do realised you got me counting all them EEEEs-117 of them!!! lol. Love all the papers ans steaming coffee cups.
Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

BRILLIANT card Chrissy love how you put this together the papers, the mugs of coffee and the sentiment it is just perfect
hugs
lorraine x

Dawn T said...

Great coffee card Chrissy.

Janette said...

You made me look at my E key and it looks like the F right now, how did I not notice that....
Anyways, another fabulous card Chrissy, did used to love a coffee, the pot was on all day, now I can't touch the stuff, very sad....xxx

JanR said...

Wonderful card, Chrissy! I especially love the little added heart on the cups. Splendid papers too!

Conniecrafter said...

So fun, love the papers you used and the little hearts on the cups, although my sentiment would read "Got Cocoa" :)

Imke said...

Lovely Coffee Card, Chrissy. Like the colors and the little hearts on the cups.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

Love this, love the red and black in particular. What a great way to use scraps.

Kate said...

I'm impressed with your memory, Chrissy!! Fabulous card with your sweet little die-cut mugs!