Followers

Thursday, December 21, 2023

CHRISTMAS TAGS AND SNOW

 Hello everyone,

My family have finally arrived in Switzerland for Christmas, time meet another family and enjoy a new culture..PLUS, a Winter Christmas.,,lucky.

Meanwhile, back here in heatsville, where I cannot walk outside, I was making tags, just three tiny tags to join in with Tag Tuesday..


Plain navy die cut tags..


added a size smaller on the back to write on...


some snow banks went on then I splattered it...hard.


Threaded white ribbon through the top after punching the hole bigger..


Then lastly three sentiments, one die cut two white embossed..


much prefer the white embossed then added nail art snowflakes.
And, DONE!

I have also finished the steampunk splash back and must say.
 I loved it, it is now up in the kitchen and will share that after Christmas..
along with her gift of steampunk place mats, that was a big job, to say the least..
So today I'm off to do my daughters house work, then  to a ladies house to help her with her shopping then trim her tree, it is only small so not too stressful..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you soom..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Tag Tuesday   [ snow]







12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great and beautiful tags Chrissy..gr karin

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, the tags are gorgeous, perfect snowy scene, love them.
Your daughter will have a great Christmas in the snow, my parents loved Switzerland so much, they could never get over just how spotlessly clean the streets were.
Hope you had a good day, sounds busy. xx

Chris said...

Beautiful snowy tags Chrissy. I can never get my head around the fact that it's not winter at the opposite side of the world and you're suffering with the heat at Christmas...just seems wrong...not that it's particularly cold here at present. We all think of snowy weather and ice and frost but more likely to be rain on Christmas day. Doesn't matter though, it's family and friends that make Christmas special.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Hope they enjoy the Switzerland Christmas,and you sound as though you are still busy helping.Love your cute snowy tags and can't wait to see the Steampunk splashback.
Carol x

Sarah said...

What beautiful detail you've managed to cram into these lovely tags xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous tags, Chrissy.
Hope your family enjoy theirselves in Switzerland. Have been there for about 15 years (sometimes 2x per year).
You're a busy lady with all that cleaning for other people.
xxx Margreet

coldwaters2 said...

These tags are brilliant Chrissy I really love the colours and sentiments they stand out
hugs
lorraine x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I love them, that is such a pretty blue, so pretty against the white snow, love the style of the Merry Christmas die!

Michele said...

these are just perfect! have a wonderful holiday traveling about and thanks for joining the challenge at tag tuesday! xo

Brenda said...

Beautiful tags, Chrissy! Love the splatter.

Pia S said...

I really like this idea for tags. I tend to over complicate gift tag designs, these are just perfect.

pinky said...

Glad to hear the family arrived safely and hopefully have had an amazing Christmas. It's wet and miserable here and pretty cold now but I think I prefer it to your extreme heat Chrissy! Your tags are just gorgeous. The wording stands out beautifully against the navy blue. Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday. I hope you get time to join in our new theme of wings this fortnight!
Pinky