Followers

Thursday, December 21, 2023

DOG UNDER THE TREE..DT

 Hello everyone,

Been a bit quiet on the ole blog this week, just been busy with life, dinner parties, wrapping and buying to help out some elderly friends who cannot shop and just doing stuff..went to the beach on Sunday in 31oC heat, but the sea breeze was lovely and a great day watching men trying to catch fish....so funny.

But today I'm here with our last DT post for LITTLE RED WAGON   for 2023 and we will be back 3rd Jan 2024 and for our last challenge this year ourl ovely Kate is hostess and her theme is..

UNDER PRESSURE - Last minute Christmas creations..

To be honest, I only have last minute things by helping others that cannot get their own bits done and of course the ones that rush into my house and begging me to make their Christmas cards, well, unfortunately the answer to that this year was.. no..no more rushing for me.



So, for this card I felt the need to colour [plus the theme changed a bit and I was already done..lol. ]


I coloured this cute puppy in his Santa hat with markers
 and gave him a fluffy trim using Flower soft..


Stamped and fussy cut the presents after colouring..


easy to fussy cut.


there we go, a load of cut outs ready to assemble..


Chose traditional colours and plaid and striped papers...


joined the papers together to make one sheet and plopped on a tree..


Added the gifts and puppy..


and stamped a lovely sentiment then hid it under my block!!


time to decorate the tree and using my Nuvo drops, started dotting away..


and loaded the tree with Nuvo baubles..



I kept them high, if you want flat you tap it on the desk and these drops go flatter..
while the drops are still wet of course..


He such a little cutie..


and there you go...done.


So pop over and join in with the last of your projects for 2023 
HERE  

Thank you so much for stopping by..

See you soon..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

Christmas with the Cuties  [ something cute and christmassy]

Crafty Calendar   [ Christmas Themed]

Jingle Bells   [ Wrapping up 2023]












17 comments:

Chris said...

Aww, such a cute puppy sitting under the beautifully decorated tree patiently waiting to unwrap his pressies! Not like the dog who lives here- he would have succumbed to temptation and ripped all the papers off! Fabulous card Chrissy.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice of you to look after elderly neighbours, things like this are rare these days! Love the card with the doggy, I would so love to have a dog again. Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with that adorable puppy. Love the tree!
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a cute and beautiful card Chrissy.......gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Sweet card and preciously designed love the colours and stunning result xx

Janette said...

Fabulous card, love your colouring Chrissy, its a gorgeous scene you put together.
I smiled at the thought of being on the beach right now, it must be nice, we are getting battered with high winds, its not very pleasant at all.:)) xx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Chrissy love the cute pup and the pile of presents.
Carol x

Sarah said...

Definitely cute and Christmassy so absolutely perfect for The Cuties. Always lovely to see you join us xx

Paperesse said...

Super cute card, Chrissy! Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!

coldwaters2 said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this wonderful festive creation Chrissy you have worked your magic yet again I love the little doggy and how you have built up the stack of gifts it looks WOW
hugs
lorraine x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh he is a little cutie, I love how you have him surrounded by presents and love the decorating of the tree!

JanR said...

Fabulous card, Chrissy! I'm totally jealous of your Nuvo Drop prowess! Stay cool, Girlfriend, and I hope you have an amazing Christmas!

Imke said...

This is what you made under pressure ?! Respect, look at my card **lol** As always lovely card, Chrissy ! Have a happy holiday season !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Imke said...

This is what you made under pressure? Respect, look at my card **lol** As always fabulous project , Chrissy. Whishing you and your loved ones happy holidays and a merry christmas!


Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

Love this card, Chrissy. The pup looks like our (not so) little puppy. I love all the details, and those ornaments are amazing! Merry Christmas, Girlfriend! I hope the new year is extra specially good to you.

Pia S said...

This is such a cute card. I love the flower soda stuff you used on the hat, I need to get some of that stuff. Beautiful coloring and decorating the trees with baubles.

Kate said...

Fabulous card, Chrissy! I absolutely love the look of the pup's Santa hat with Flower Soft. And the tree looks fabulous too!

I hope you had a lovely Christmas!