Followers

Saturday, January 27, 2024

COULD YOU GO FOR A MASCULINE ?

 Hello everyone,

Got my PC back, unfortunately a Microsoft up date stole several bits that I use and now want me to pay for them, well , that's not going to happen..so they have gone and I have to learn to do things a bit different....no stress.....not really....I'm trying, really trying..

I'm so glad I had these next few cards to share, already loaded and edited for a rainy day..

                                                                          Die cutting day..


I love die cutting day, a good movie or series on my telly
and I just die cut away and glue stuff together for layering etc...
such a great day..


The tools get the mirror card stock treatment with coloured handles..


The tyres get cut, then..


I cut a plain grey oval that nearly fits, it just gets a little trim to fit..


Good enough, just waiting for inking..


Eventually I have a tray of goodies already to go..


So, I started my card base..and I cut the front panel in half..


and re stuck it on sideways..what a neat fun fold..


I also had these very thin strips that I could not waste so glued the on the edge..


See, it's the reverse of these plaid papers..


Making sure this puppy is going to stand..it did.,,check!..


Used a leftover metal plate strip of paper for the inside panel..


Time to decorate..


Cute little road die and a car..a boring car,
 need lights and windscreen..


So cut it out with matt gold and kept the negative bits


and look at that, the car has lights and I cut out acetate
 for the windscreen, you just can't see it..


Bit closer didn't help, but it is there.


added the tyres and some tiny playing cards and a mug of beer..


No idea why this picture is there..


started adding these tiny script sentiments


added some pictures top left stapled them together and a Happy Birthday
in the middle section on matt gold...and below I glued a screwdriver and spanner hanging off the front panel.


and then it was done, time to leave it alone..

Thank you so much for stopping by, hope your weekend is a good one
stay safe and I'll see you Monday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter..

Creative Creases  [ anything goes with a fun fold]

Creative Fingers   [anything goes]




19 comments:

Margreet said...

Stunning masculine card, Chrissy. Fantastic how you have put everything together.
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and gorgeous masculine card Chrissy........gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Great manly card and your fold seems to suit this particular design perfectly xx

Janette said...

Love how this came together Chrissy, its a fab card, bet it flies out of the shop too. xx

Chris said...

It's a brilliant masculine card Chrissy, great fold, fab papers and die cuts.
It's your attention to all the tiny details such as the headlights and windscreen that make your cards look so amazing! xx

coldwaters2 said...

Excellent creation Chrissy I love the details you listed the die cutting and embellishments are fabulous I love it, unfortunately my die cutting stuff is at my mums that's the problem being split between two places I do my printing and colouring at my bungalow then I take the finished items to mums to make up the cards
hugs
lorraine x

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous! Sorry about your computer! Hugs,Valerie

*Vicki* said...

A really brilliant masculine card with your fold design! I love all of the wonderful images you've cut as well as those papers with them! It's always nice to sit and relax to enjoy a crafting process as well as something else for a dual purpose! Mine is coloring. :) Computers can be not so fun at times! Sending hugs

Sarah said...

That's a brilliant card Chrissy xx

Kampin' Karen said...

Chrissy, I am so intrigued by your card that I will have to return here to check it out again. In the meantime, thank you for entering it at the Creative Creases Challenge.
Karen, DT

Carrie said...

Such a great masculine card with all those die cuts and the fun fold card base! You have an amazing attention to detail with adding the headlights and then the acetate windshield to that car die cut! Thank you for sharing your fabulous card at Creative Creases!

Lorraine said...

A fabulous masculine card Chrissy, so many elements - a fab design
Lorraine x

Conniecrafter said...

Sorry to hear about the computer problems. You are so creative with these cards, i love he little playing cards, cool surprise when it is open!

pinky said...

I don't know why they can't leave well alone. If it's not broke don't fix it!! This is another amazing card. Love the shape and how manly it looks and all those amazing embellishments!!

Debbie Mageed said...

Oh, my! This is just the cutest masculine card! You have put so much love into all of the great details. I really love the road detail the most, but the car is also wonderful. Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A wonderful masculine card, with clever design and "bits" as always. x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Meant to add, Yep! Microsoft, really screwed up with the latest update.

Rae said...

Chrissy, this is one, super "Guy" card. All of your detail (and instruction) make this so special. Thank you for your entry in the Creative Creases Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
Rae in Reno, DT

Brenda said...

What amazing details! And I love the fun fold you made. I need to remember that one. Another beautiful masculine card inspiration .