Followers

Monday, January 29, 2024

DOUBLE EASEL NAUTICAL..

 Hello everyone,

Another male type project, although, as a female, I LOVE nautical themed cards and projects.

This time a double easel..


More Ephemera, I love this stuff and going to use every bit I have 
because everywhere is sold out.


This is where I was going..


and these papers, so yummy and I bought these at my local,
 they are Uniti papers, "Oceania"..


Then changed my design to be a double easel..
so, these are my panels and I love the Couture Creations paper for the sky..
green blue blotchy like clouds, so pretty..


After all that cutting these are my scraps...not bad..


Papers cut to size and ready to be glued down..


Making sure you see what I want you to see...


Need some wood grain..


But only very thin strips...


On the inside and outside..


A wave border cut with DP and then split into two..


more scraps but saving them..


I needed a blue lighthouse..


and mossed it up and added some salt water damage..


first panel and that beautiful ship..


Second panel with the lighthouse..


Mmmmm...thinking..


Birds, they needed birds, seagulls to be precise.


and white highlights with my paint pen..



looking down onto the base and my ephemera props.


They work, it is standing up..


So glued that down and added a few more bits and pieces in there...


Love it..


Side view..


Finished...

Thank you so much for stopping by,
I'll catch up again on Wednesday..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends   [anything goes]

Allsorts Challenge   [ anything but square ]

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday   [anything goes]

The Crafty Addicts    [ anything goes]





20 comments:

brenda said...

A super masculine creation, many thanks for sharing at Allsorts challenge.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning double easel card Chrissy, love the use of the salt and your brilliant designs xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful and gorgeous papers Chrissy........gr karin

Janette said...

Oh WOW, Chrissy this is fabulous, its stunning. I love every bit of this gorgeous creation, especially the Galleon, beautiful ships, its just wonderful. xxx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous double easel with all the nautical elements.
Great to see the making of.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

A fantastic double easel card Chrissy with a wonderful nautical theme, love to see how you put it together, the end result is fabulous.
xx

Ellibelle said...

So beautifully made with some great details, always love a nautical theme!
Thanks so much for playing along at Allsorts and my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant double easel card,the papers are perfect and love all the fabulous ephemera,love the lighthouse and seagulls too.
Carol x

chrissy xx said...

Another GORgeous creation Chrissy.
FABulous colours and design and ever so much detail! LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Valerie-Jael said...

I am always so impressed to see how everything comes together! Beautiful! Hugs, Valerie

pinky said...

Honestly Chrissy that card is a work of art!! Everything is decorated and in the most beautiful colours for the theme. I absolutely love it!

coldwaters2 said...

Outstanding creation Chrissy the content and detail is truly amazing it looks just like a story book this is not just a card but a keepsake many thank for joining us at Allsorts
hugs
lolo x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous creation Chrissy, love all the details and brilliant design.
Lorraine x

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Chrissy just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.
Carol DT x

Sarah said...

A lovely nautical card Chrissy and a double easel is bang on for us at Allsorts this week xx

*Vicki* said...

Such a brilliant double easel card Chrissy! Really love the images you've used and your details are brilliant!

Dena J said...

Fantastic, Chrissy! You have put together these marvelous papers and ephemera together brilliantly in your double easel card. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts,

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

An amazing creation again Chrissy. A fabulous seascape. OH! I wish my brain would work a little like yours!

Conniecrafter said...

So very cool, and you are right we usually put things in categories of guys and girls but there are a lot of things each likes that the other does too! Love the backgrounds and all your goodies to pile on, I like it all topped off with the flying birds!

Brenda said...

I think stunning is the word for this beauty. You make me want to try some nautical makes. I absolutely love those papers, they couldn't be more perfect for anything moana related.