Followers

Thursday, February 1, 2024

POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME..DT

 Hello everyone,

Time to sweeten things up over at Little Red Wagon   with our hostess this week, Kate, and her theme..

POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME - anything sweet, kittens, ice cream, puppies, ice cream, anything cute and small and sweet........and ice cream..


I knew what I wanted to do and my scrap bags came out to play, they have been coming out a lot lately which is a very good thing..


and my ice cream die..with chocolate topping...yum.


Die cut my bits out and some strawberries..


paper pieced the greenery..


and gave them some shading..


I nearly made several flavours, 
but then decide to keep the ice cream strawberry..
Three layers of strawberry ice cream and chocolate topping...mmmmm..


and of course, I needed to shake things up by turning it into a shaker...
These papers out of my big scrap bag..


and these adorable tiny resin hearts.


She's a long one..


and it had to be to fit three layers of ice cream in a cone plus
 the cluster of strawberries..


The little white flowers had their centers coloured 
with a yellow marker and glued into place..


And PC sentiments..
"Sweet Treats"- Just for you.."


So do come on over and join us HERE

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

I just dribble on my keyboard...I need ICE CREAM!!!..

Luv CHRISSYxx






16 comments:

Margreet said...

Love your yummy icecream and strawberries card!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Another amazing card Chrissy, love the ice cream and the luscious strawberries. The shaker element with the colourful little hearts makes a stunning background for them. I'm feeling a little peckish now!
xx

coldwaters2 said...

LOL, oh Chrissy I thought you had made a typing error by repeating ICE CREAM 3 times then realised you were wanting to eat one, lol, and I don't blame you those strawberries look good enough to eat so does the ice cream love that you made a shaker card another exceptional creation
hugs
lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So Yummy, love the large ice cream, well you gotta haven't you? with the luscious strawberries, a fabulous card. x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous shaker card Chrissy love the triple ice-cream cone and cluster of strawberries.You certainly do have a die for everything lol.
Carol x

*Vicki* said...

This is definitely a sweet card Chrissy! I was just craving some strawberries the other night and here you are with ice cream scoops! I even love that you've made the inside shaker look like sprinkles! Such a fun and sweet card!

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a beautiful and delicious card Chrissy.....gr karin

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Chrissy, great crafting and you have good taste! Hugs!

aussie aNNie said...

The Queen of shaker cards, my lovely friend just love this xx

chrissy xx said...

Yes! My taste buds are going to lol.
FABulous! LOve everything about this card.
Chrissyxx

Janette said...

Oh lovely yummy ice cream, even now when its so cold here I could fancy one....anyways, I love your card, its so gorgeous and just yummy, well done Chrissy there will be a rush on cones now, hahaha.xx

Conniecrafter said...

That is a yummy combo, and they both look good enough to eat :) Cute sentiment to go with them and the shaker makes it extra festive!

JanR said...

Fabulous card, Chrissy! Looks good enough to eat!

Imke said...

Mhhh, yummie shaker card, Chrissie !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Brenda said...

Yum! (In more ways than one🙂). What a yummy looking card with such a yummy looking treat! Love that it is a shaker and made from scraps too! Wow, a win-win situation...now off to my fridge, no cones, but I think there is some ice cream in there.🤣

Kate said...

Oh yum!! A very sweet card indeed - and those tiny resin hearts are a fabulous touch!