Followers

Friday, February 2, 2024

YIKE'S IT'S FRIDAY..

 Hello everyone,

Well, that time has gone fast last thing I remember it was Monday..that's what happens when I schedule posts, the time slips away...I have been busy making my tomato sauce and doing another batch tomorrow, and I made a chocolate cake..all domesticated all of a sudden..

Back to cards...and, another nautical..


These papers are in my stash and they are just right for nautical and masculine..


So I cut panels of navy cardstock and the papers slightly smaller and layered them all up..


Then found this triangle, so it got matted up as well.
The ship wheel was die cut, 3 times and glued together and


then inked up..


I used a marker on white card and cut these little dots using my hand held punch.
to add to the wheel for details..


The rest is all ephemera...


Except for the seagulls, they were die cut too..


Nearly there...


A close up of the bottom...


and the top...PC generated sentiment..


and there she is...

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Simon Says Stamp    [anything goes]

The Crafty Addicts    [anything goes]

The Paper Funday    [anything goes /option celebrate]





14 comments:

Margreet said...

Gorgeous nautique card, Chrissy. I'm so bad in using ephemera.
xxx Margreet

Glennis F said...

Great result - very nautical!

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly designed and love the nautical theme xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and gorgeous card Chrissy........gr karin

Janette said...

Love it Chrissy and the triangle find looks really good, do love the nautical theme cards.
I saw all your sauce's on FB they looked very yummy, you should share the recipe or is it a secret family one....xxxx

Kate said...

I too have a box with just nautical stuff in it because I love anything to do with the sea, but I could never produce something as amazing and creative as this! Simply fabulous Chrissy, hugs, Kate!

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely fabulous masculine card great design and layers,love all the ephemera and little seagulls.
Carol x
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.
Carol DT x

Chris said...

Fabulous nautical card Chrissy, the red white and blue papers are a great choice and look lovely layered up, the ephemera and die cuts are gorgeous.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous! I could do with a bit of domestication myself! Hugs!

*Vicki* said...

Very beautiful nautical design Chrissy! I love the elements and images along with the design layout! The papers work wonderful with this and I do love the navy for this type of theme too! Chocolate cake sounds so yummy!!

coldwaters2 said...

FANTASTIC this is absolutely brilliant love how you used up your scraps the boat images as well as the ships wheel and other embellishments make this one top notch card
hugs
lorraine x

Lorraine said...

A brilliant nautical card Chrissy, and another fab layout
Lorraine x

Conniecrafter said...

You are doing a great job with these nautical cards, loving those seagulls!

Brenda said...

Your eye for details has to be one of your super powers...those dots on the steering wheel, perfection! Love this gorgeous card!