Followers

Monday, February 5, 2024

AND NOW IT IS MONDAY..

 Hello everyone,

Well, the weekend is over, I'm not sure what I got up in my Craftroom, but I know I'm well ahead with DT work, so that is good, then it will be a surprise for me when their turn to post comes up..I seem to have a.. " Oh, that's right I made this moment "..

Today I was going to pop up another Nautical as I made quite a few and still have some to share, but went with flowers instead..


and it all started with this paper that I had inked up
or smooshed in ink, but I know I made it and it was sitting up on my bench looking at me..


So, I die cut it with a rose die that has the skeletal bit to layer on, and it is so
delicate and tricky and I get quite gluey..



Then I needed buds of sorts, so cut these from an Altenew set..BUT..
I didn't cut all the layers,just the bottom bit, then used all the off cuts and
some of the top layering bits as I didn't want them busy..


but I did cut and layer the leaves..


Made the spray on my bench..


Then started gluing onto my card..


and came out nearly the same, just stretched it a bit to fit..


a simple gold embossed on black sentiment...

DONE!!

So, there you go..
Thank you so much for stopping by.
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx






10 comments:

chrissy xx said...

A GOrgeous Monday card Chrissy!
LOve this design.
Chrissyxx

Janette said...

Beautiful Chrissy, that background works perfectly for those delicate flowers.
I think the days fly by but I am never quite sure what flippin day I am on till I check, haha..This week though Mia is home for a few days from Wednesday so I will be sure to know for once. xx

Margreet said...

Beautiful background for the stunning roses. Gorgeous card!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

A lovely floral card Chrissy, your smooshed roses are beautiful, such pretty colours.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful card Chrissy..........gr karin

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation Chrissy those flowers look amazing
hugs
lolo x

Conniecrafter said...

Your pretty smooshed backgrounds worked lovely for these flowers and a great idea to use the gold with it, gives them an elegant feel to it, very pretty arranging of them!

Brenda said...

Love the smooshed roses and that oh so delicate die. Beautiful!

Sarah said...

Such beautiful blooms and the gold outline makes them very luxurious xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful die-cut flowers and B.paper.
Carol x