Followers

Thursday, January 11, 2024

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE...DT

 Hello everyone,

AS YOU LIKE IT   is back for another year of your favourite things  and this fortnight Sarah is your hostess with the theme..." Paper Brands"..what's your favourite and tell us why..


Mine is Stamperia, masculine, feminine, fantasy, Steampunk, just all of it, I LOVE it.


Apart from the papers you get picture panels, for ready made cards, and cut outs, which I love, the papers are double sided which stresses me out, so I buy two pads at a time so I do not have to make decisions..

So I use my papers by cutting shapes..
here I have circles with a deer in the middle and plaid behind..

 


In this corner I cut by hand rectangles with images as they were leftovers..


Okay I lost my footage, I don't know what happened,
 but the background papers were like crackled wood..

Then the half circle leftover had some tees on it, so I inked my the edged for depth..
and distressed with scissors..


Add my gorgeous Stags head die cut, then gave him a funny eye, why would I give him a funny eye?
A simple blacj die cut Happy Birthday and some enamel drops and.. 
DONE!!


Sp do come and join us HERE   would love to see you..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx




13 comments:

Chris said...

I can see why these papers are your favourite Chrissy, they have beautiful images and lovely backgrounds in lovely muted colours and suit your style perfectly, with nothing wasted. The card is gorgeous as always.
xx

Janette said...

I think this looks lovely Chrissy. I agree about paper pads that give the extras, always a bonus, and like you double sided papers worry me !! some say its daft but I can never decide its a problem hahaha. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant card Chrissy love how you have pieced it all together the deer looks great even with a funny eye, lol, I love Stamperia as well I have a couple of pads but never used them it is that old adage they are to beautiful, lol,
hugs
lorraine x

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work as always! Hugs, Valerie

Margreet said...

Gorgeous birthday card with that fab stag and the lovely circled die cuts.
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic and beautiful card Chrissy,,,,,,gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and papers love the cut out images and gorgeous stags head-usually double sides don't bother me BUT I have just got a new watercolour images paper pad (the snowdrops on my last card was from the pad)and both sides are gorgeous!!!
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful papers used, love Stamperia , another brilliant card from yu and love the half circle design with the two smaller ones for a touch of more class xx

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely colours and designs. Elaine

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous, and unbelievably, I don't have any Stamperia in my collection at all. I must remedy that!! xx

Conniecrafter said...

I too just love their papers, and I love what you have done with these, great collage look to it, wonderful masculine card!

pinky said...

This is just wonderful! I love all the torn/roughed up edges and that stag is amazing. Everything works beautifully as always Chrissy.

Brenda said...

What a beautiful masculine card. That stag is so perfect for you beautiful Stamperia papers. Love this!