Followers

Saturday, February 10, 2024

MASCULINE..

 Hello everyone,

I have another card to share, a masculine, nautical and I must move on to cars..horses..trees, something else, but for now, I cannot, I love making these and have at least another 6 to share, so lets get on..



The papers....


Die cuts, lots of die cutting and inking on this one...


Two panels sorted out..


card base made, going to be an easel...


Making the panels with basically scraps..


Some just need to be trimmed smaller to get two of them..


Done..


All my die cuts getting layered on...and then!!..


Seagull eyes everywhere.
 I had a clumsy moment.


Added some Ephemera here on the base and more seagulls which
are Marrianne Creatables seagulls for those who ask,
 had that die for years and they are still my
favourite seagulls.. [Stanley lives with these guys]


Two panels done and ready to go on...


I'm so happy...


Laying down..


Standing up...needing something though.


Mmmmm...stickers, old looking nautical sort of stickers


This sticker book I bought so many years ago and still going strong..


so I spelled out the word..CELEBRATE onto a strip of card stock
makes it a lot easier to glue on for sure..


and popped it on along to bottom...


Now I'm done...

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you soonish, maybe Tuesday..
I am doing the vege gardens and cannot keep up with the tomatoes,
 so back making relish this time, just planted more lettuce, munched on the corn, yum..
and the freezer is keeping all my goodies safe until I need them..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Creative Fingers Challenge   [anything goes]

Creative Creases    [anything goes with a fun fold]

Creative Inspiration Challenge   { anything goes]








25 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a gorgeous card Chrissy.............gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Incredible double easel design Chrissy, love your elements and clever designing xx

Margreet said...

Another masculine, nautical beauty, Chrissy.
Have fun with your tomatoes and other veggies.
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

Another fabulous seaside creation, I love these cards Chrissy.
I can't believe how much produce your growing, you must have very green fingers. xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Stupendous masculine creation Chrissy mind you I wouldn't mind receiving it so I think it's unisex, lol, as for the Seagull eyes I have been looking for them, lol, honestly Chrissy this is another work of art an amazing construction of Ephemera and dies it is full of interest and beauty it makes you actually feel the sea I love it
hugs
lolo x

Chris said...

You create the most wonderful masculine cards Chrissy, this is gorgeous. Love the nautical theme, your lovely papers and die cuts. Have a lovely weekend.
xx

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Beautiful nautical cards Chrissy! Michelle x

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness that is something else, like having two cards in one, I love both the lighthouse and that lantern, great details with it all !

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine nautical easel card,perfect papers and love all the ephemera/lighthouse and those seagulls.
Carol x

chrissy xx said...

It's a Stunner Chrissy.
FABulous, fabulous design and soooo much detail.
LOve it x
Chrissyxx

valscraftings said...

Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project!
DT – Val, Nan, Leigh, Cat
https://creativeinspirationchallenges.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Another fabulous nautical make and the Celebrate sentiment is perfect xx

pinky said...

You are a one woman band indoors and outdoors Chrissy!! I absolutely love this card, I love all your nautical cards. No one does them quite like you for sure. Enjoy all your garden goodies!!

Lorraine said...

Another stunning nautical card Chrissy. Love your designs.
Lorraine x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I went back to see how many of your fabulous creations I missed and realised I hadn't, BUT! None of my comments have appeared. So you know, I love them all. x

Carrie said...

Wow! What an amazing double easel card with all those die cuts, great papers (and how wonderful that you were able to use some scraps!), ephemera and even stickers for the sentiment! This is a masterpiece! And don't feel bad about spilling the "seagull eyes." I just saw Jennifer Maguire spill her water bottle on some die cut flowers during her live on YouTube over the weekend! It happens to everyone at some point! Thanks for sharing this very special card at Creative Creases!

Valerie-Jael said...

Your cards are fabulous! hugs, Valerie

Kampin' Karen said...

Chrissy, this is such an awesome card. Thank you so much for participating in the Creative Creases challenge.
Karen, DT

Paperesse said...

This is a work of art, Chrissy! This is a card that needs to stay out on display. I feel positively lazy when I see all the work you put into your creations. They are gorgeous!!!

Debbie Mageed said...

Wow, Chrissy, this nautical card is perfectly done! I love the papers you used, and the details are fantastic! Such a creative card!! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Oh my goodness - all that wonderful ephemera - I love love love it! This fun fold is a perfect base for showcasing all that wonderfulness! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at the Creative Creases challenge this week! 

Brenda said...

Oh, no, not the seagull eyes!😂 This is so good, Chrissy, love those papers and, well it's just perfect.

Laurie said...

Double wow on this one! So much time and effort and again, so much wonderful detail. It tells a story so well. Thanks for another entry into the Lost Coast Design Challenge!

Rae said...

Congratulations on being chosen as a winner for Creative Creases #75. So well deserved for this work of art. It has everything... Great subject. Great Fold. Great Texture. Great Elements..... Did I say GREAT?

Thank you for joining us for our challenge at Creative Creases. Hope to see you again soon!

Rae in Reno
Creative Creases DT

My Side of Oz said...

What a truly delightful and magnificent card! The textures and layers are just awesome! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Inspiration Challenges! Nan, DT