Followers

Thursday, February 8, 2024

STAMPED OR DIGIS...DT

 Hello everyone,

Stamped or Digi's, that is the question for our new them over at AS YOU LIKE IT  

I have never been a great stamper, at all, I press to hard, try too hard, and just most times have to do it 10 times to make it look like anything, when the platform stamp things came out, that help a lot, but still like my digi's..my eyes are so bad now though I don't colour much at all..

Never the less, I printed and coloured up this beauty..


I won this image and several others in a challenge from Beccy's Place
who was the sponsor and finally coloured it up..


Easy to colour..


and the blossoms are so lovely in the soft peachy pink..


even after I darkened the centers a bit..


I die cut these leaves and coloured them up as the looked fairly similar to the images ones..


then I need some more flower for decoration because I cannot let things go, and these spellbinders blossoms fit the bill and made the centers gold...


The sentiment was there, so cut the panel with a die,
and tucked flower in....


up the top too..


and added gold Nuvo drops to the coloured flower centers.


and then she was done and looking mighty pretty..
a great effort for a nearly blind person..lol..


so, pop over and join in.


Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you maybe tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Beautiful Blooms   [anything goes / optional mood board ]

Classic Design   [anything goes]


Triple B challenge    [ Birds - butterflies - or blooms]











21 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

you have made a gorgeous card Chrissy......gr karin

Lynne said...

Love this card Chrissy and how you've placed the flowers underneath x

Chris said...

A difficult choice - I love my stamps but I love using digis too- both have their place as far as I'm concerned! The digi you won is gorgeous, you've coloured it beautifully, love how you matched the flowers and leaves with your die cuts, the finished card is so pretty.
xx

Janette said...

This is really beautiful Chrissy, love the image and the colouring is perfect. I think digi stamps are so easy, I do stamp now and again but it always feels like hard work somehow haha, anyways, off track as usual, I LOVE this card. xx

chrissy xx said...

It looking 'Blooming' GOrgeous Chrissy.
LOve your colours and design.
Chrissyxx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with beautiful blooms. I love your colouring of the fab digi (very well for a nearly blind lady...lol).
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

What a beautiful card Chrissy! I love that image and so glad you got to color a bit with it! The extra blooms you've added to the background layer behind it goes beautifully with it! Wonderful colors and design! I would have a very hard time finding a favorite for sure! LOL

Valerie-Jael said...

I think the creativity is the most important things, whether stamped or digis, is not so important. Your creations are alwaysy lovely! Hugs, Valerie

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Chrissy I do love the image and your colouring is amazing a fabulous sentiment and I love how you have added the blossoms behind the main image those die cut leaves look great. I can't believe that you have such bad eyesight especially with the awesome cards that you make but you are not alone I have had to start using a magnifying glass for some of my work as my eyes are not so good these days but I suppose that is expected when you are getting older, lol.
hugs
lolo x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and image Chrissy you have coloured it beautifully and love the co-ordinating die-cut flowers and leaves.
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Precious 💞 and incredible card design xx

Dawn T said...

Great digi Chrissy. I must admit I still love my stamps but don't mind digis. Love the addition of the die cut flowers.

Sarah said...

An AMAZING card. I had no idea you suffer with poor eyesight Chrissy, it's hard to believe with the incredible detail that you include in your cards xx

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous card I love it! Your coloring almost blind is a 100% better than mine for sure. Your added die cut flowers are a wonderful added touch to it!

stampinwithanita said...

Absolutely beautiful, Chrissy! I really loved the separate little pink flowers that you tucked in here and there. Thank so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge this month!

Elaine Stark said...

Just beautiful and a lovely sentiment too. Elaine

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

A gorgeous card Chrissy and beautifully coloured! I'm not a great stamper don't enjoy colouring so I tend to be selective on the stamps I use to make it easier for me and I also paint with my inks. I really do enjoy looking at the creative work of others. Have a great weekend Michelle x

Diane said...

Absolutely gorgeous, beautifully colored, beautiful design!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
Diane TB Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Triple B}

pinky said...

If that's you colouring badly Chrissy then I wish I was as bad as that at it too! This is really beautiful!

Darlene said...

OH my friend ... you sure know how to bring an image to life! This is AMAZING! Well done (no surprise!) Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B, Word Power

Brenda said...

I would have never thought to cover those beautiful die cut flowers, but I'm so glad you did, it looks gorgeous!