Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2024

DECORATED ENVELOPES..

 Hello everyone,

Do you remember those paper envelopes I got all excited about and made not one but about 34 of them..well, they sat for a while, had some ideas and they sat a bit more, until I felt the need to decorate them..


These ones went a little bit country..a white daisy or
two..
 

with yellow centers...


Cute but needed something else.......


Which led to my button collection, oh, 
I had fun with my buttons,
it's been a long time..


So I went with the simple small white buttons,
 but found these cute teapot ones and nearly went with it..


I loved the clear buttons..


This is all I have left, must go button hunting at the thrift shops, you never know when you made need clear buttons.


Then envelopes with a bit of yellow in the papers needed yellow flowers,
so, die cut this one, inked it up,


and it looked quite good..


Just needed some leaves to share with them all..


and inked them up too, it really makes a difference..


popped leaves in place..


and the yellows were done...


The reds had a treatment too...



They came out nice...
same flower too and can look quite different in another colour..


The purple turn, and this time I added something..


I die cut the heart, inked it and added it to the string on the tag..


They look so nice..


So out they all came again...


and they ALL got hearts on their string..

So, there you go, now they look so much prettier..
I can add gift cards, add them onto my size cards or any sort of stuff like that..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you soon..

luv CHRISSYxx 




















14 comments:

Margreet said...

You completed all of your envelopes in a beautiful way, Chrissy. They all are so pretty!
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

they are looking great and gorgeous Chrissy, great job again........gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous 😍😍 Love your selection of arty envelopes Chrissy ane what a charming surprise to see so many on your blog, buttons and the works burger.. love them xx

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous 😍😍 Love your selection of arty envelopes Chrissy ane what a charming surprise to see so many on your blog, buttons and the works burger.. love them xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous, very pretty and as you have said will be useful for so many crafts. Your so busy all the time Chrissy, keep going :)) xx

Chris said...

I thought these envelopes looked lovely plain...but now you've decorated them up...Wow! Love the flowers and the little hearts on strings, they will make such lovely gift tags or card toppers.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

All beautifull decorated-I loved the white daisy ones with the little teapots.
Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

WOW WOW W?OW these are truly spectacular Chrissy those flowers, the buttons the leaves all pure perfection you have ACED it once again
hugs
lolo x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Chrissy - Michelle x

Valerie-Jael said...

They are all gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

chrissy xx said...

Yikes! You have been busy Chrissy.
LOts going on with each and every one of these envelopes. I wouldn't know which to choose! All are just FABulous.
Chrissyxx

*Vicki* said...

Your envelopes are all so gorgeous and beautifully finished up Chrissy! I love what you've put inside them as well as the decorated flowers and buttons on top! They're very nicely done!

Conniecrafter said...

You did a beautiful job adding gorgeous details to your envelopes. I love how you did them in all different colors, Lovely flowers and the buttons were a great extra touch to them, I have a lot of buttons and I need to be using more of mine too.

Sarah said...

They are stunning!! The little hearts are the perfect finishing touch in ALL the colours xx