Followers

Friday, March 22, 2024

GOTHIC..

 Hello everyone,

 Friday here in NZ, morning, and the courier just came, OMG, I had to rearrange my craft room to fit it all in...lol.. well, sort of, but I have now dedicated a large bookcase to my vintage stuff..well, three shelves of it, but that is a lot of space to find in an already over stuffed room..but it is a good feeling and hardly through anything away, just  one big bag of stickers and things to a little girl who lives in  another town and cannot walk, but she loves to art and craft so this is the second lot of stuff I've sent to her..the first lot nearly needed a truck.. [ just saying ].. 

So onto today endeavor..I made a tag.. and the theme for this one was.. GOTHIC ARCH or THEME..hmmm...over at Tag Tuesday..


I'm so sorry about the colours here and the next few pictures, 
my lazy eye has been playing up
 and I think it nodded off while I was editing, who knows..
Picture off the net and I cut the inside of it out..


Found this girl in her raggy dress and fear in her eyes, printed and fussy cut..


I'm keeping that middle bit, I may use it..


and now I remember..
 the awful colour was because I was playing around at night time ..
but here we have a better colour and the two images fussy cut and ready for the tag..


Look at this gorgeous tissue papers, not just one sheet I was sent 10 sheets..


and I glued that onto the tag sand added the frame on top..


Glued the lady down and smudged some ink around..


Then went into my stash for a hanging vine die,
 and found this one and that was the best..


But first, I'm going to stone up the stone work with this stuff..
Nuvo stone drops, awesome stuff...


So, I did that and had to wait a bit for drying..
then added the vines and a flying crow..


another crow down the bottom and splattered it all with black ink..


DONE!!

This is my Gothic attempt..and I quite like it..

Do there you go,
Thank you so much for stopping by,
I may see you again over the weekend..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Tag Tuesday   [ Gothic Arch or theme]

and sharing some wins..






Golden Award Winner
Bastel - traum Challenge

&


















13 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow gorgeous tag Chrissy, great idea again....gr karin

Janette said...

Wonderful, absolutely love this scene you created, its amazing Chrissy and I love it. xx

Margreet said...

Gothic attempt????? It is another piece of art, Chrissy. Love it.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Fantastic tag, so atmospheric ...and a little bit creepy! I love it.
Congrats on all your wins Chrissy, you so deserve them.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your tags, I haven't made mine yet! Hugs, Valerie

*Vicki* said...

A very cool tag design! I think the tissue paper and cut out vines really compliment the arch! The girl image is perfect for it too! Have a lovely weekend my friend!

Sarah said...

What a winderful tag Chrissu and what a great way to use tissue paper xx

coldwaters2 said...

WOW the strings to your crafting bow is never ending Chrissy now it's Gothic WOW what can I say except you have ACED it big time from the image to the arch the crows the vines and colours an amazing Gothic tag well done and congratulations on your wins they are definitely well deserved
hugs
lolo x

Conniecrafter said...

That is so cool, perfect proportions of the stuff off the neat and I love the look that nuvo stone gave to the arch, I hadn't seen that stuff before. Enjoy those new goodies!

Michele said...

you nailed this theme my friend, just gorgeous! thank you for joining my theme at tag tuesday! xo

Gillena Cox said...

Absolutely fabulous gothic tag
Happy Sunday

Much♡love

pinky said...

How lovely is it to be able to share our stash with the next generation Chrissy, I am sure she was over joyed. Your delivery sounds amazing lol!!!! As to your gothic arch tag, wow!! You have inspired me to get a bit more creative this time so I'm off to have a play. Love this tag so much. Well done on all your well deserved wins Chrissy. You put so much effort into everything you do! You are an inspiration for sure! Thanks for playing along with us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky

Sandra Wright. said...

Oh wow, your tag is just stunning,beautifully crafted.
Thank you so much for joining us at Tag Tuesday x.