Followers

Sunday, March 3, 2024

LAST OF THE NAUTICAL....{ I THINK }

 Hello everyone,

Apart from next week and maybe one other, this is the last of my nautical series, I call it a series as it went longer than Days of our lives..but I was just in the zone and had to keep going, I do have a couple more popping up for DT etc, but I have moved on and not really making cards at all now, well, I am for customers, and DT's but not as an everyday thing, I'll get to that soon and share my newest obsession....

For today though, it is nautical..


And fabulous papers from another folder, scraps, 
but enough to do what I wanted to do..


I die cut this giant anchor and life ring..
the life ring had the paper pieced bits on it..
and the anchor had the rope paper piecing, gives such
nice dimension..


background paper..


die cut the wood grain paper with a new label die..


sticking on my strips..


and  label..


the life ring..


Mmmm..need something in the middle..


cut a small circle


added a small yacht with a bit of coloiuring..


plonked it in the middle..


added a load of die cut words..


And the dimension...yummy..


and the end result.. 
A little bit vintage?

So there you go, thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Cardz 4 Galz    [ seascape]

Krafty Chicks   [anything goes]

Creative Knockouts   [anything goes]






13 comments:

Margreet said...

I enjoyed again your making of of this gorgeous nautical card. Must give it a try too, as I own enough dies etc.
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is very beautiful Chrissy.........gr karin

Janette said...

I love your nautical designs so would miss them if they went missing....This is another fabulous card Chrissy I love it. xxx

Chris said...

You have such a talent for bringing your die cuts to life Chrissy, that life ring is so realistic. Love your design, perfect choice of papers and fabulous dimension.
xx

Valerie-Jael said...

I LOVE this one, my fave! Hugs!

crafty-stamper said...

Another fabulous Nautical one Chrissy,love the life ring and your new label die.
Carol x

Sarah said...

Another fab Life on the ocean wave card!! xx

coldwaters2 said...

An awesome nautical creation Chrissy each part is just perfection I love it so much can't wait to hear what you got going on I really hope we are not going to have to go without seeing your amazing creativity I will get withdrawal symptoms, lol.
hugs
lolo x

aussie aNNie said...

Loved your nautical series Chrissy and this is great way to sail the seas xx

*Vicki* said...

Another brilliant nautical card Chrissy! Love those wonderful papers and the porthole inside the life saver is just brilliantly done! Yes, I feel the Vintage with the background map papers along with the sponged edges! Perfect!

Conniecrafter said...

So pretty, I love your new label die that you used with the wood grain and the boat image inside the life ring is very cool, neat background papers to top it all off for the background!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

More Wows. Love the vintage sailing theme. x

pinky said...

I absolutely adore all your nautical cards Chrissy and this one really pops off the page. So gorgeous!!