Followers

Thursday, March 7, 2024

MONOCHROMATIC OR COLOURS..

 Hello everyone,

Time for a new challenge to start over at As You Like It  and this time out theme is..

Monochromatic or Colour... I love both, but it also depends what I am playing with and as our sponsor this fortnight is Last Minute Manda and I was able to get some adorable little piggies to play with, well, I'm all for colour..




I was going for the all the images, but time was against me and my eyes don't like it anymore..
So I coloured one set of three with Spectrum noirs markers..


and decided on a shaker slimline..


because I had new sequins and things to play with...


and found this paper, which was a 6x6, but I modified it
to fit..


I die cut a load of cupcakes and iced them up with coloured paper..


One went inside..


and the other went on the front on the outside...
shakers are sprinkled all over..


shakers all settled down the bottom..



So there we go...


So come and join us HERE  we would love to have you visit and join in..


Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you on the weekend maybe..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....







14 comments:

Dawn T said...

what a stunner Chrissy

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a cute and beautiful card Chrissy......gr karin

Lynne said...

Fabulous shaker card Chrissy and pretty colours x

Margreet said...

Love this shakercard with the cute pigs and the fab cupcakes.
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

Lovely bit of colours here Chrissy, those little piggies are so cute and I like the shaker bits too, lovely card. xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A fun and marvellous shaker card, love the little cakes with the pigs. x

Chris said...

So cute with those little piggies and cupcakes! Love the shaker element and the lovely bright colours you've chosen. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great shaker card and love the cute piggies.
Carol x
Perefct for our birthday challenge at Birthstone Challenges.
Carol x

pinky said...

Who doesn't love a party animal Chrissy lol. This is brilliant and such great fun!!

coldwaters2 said...

Those little piggies are so cute they are adorable I love the tea cakes and all those sprinkles a superb shaker creation
hugs
lolo x

Conniecrafter said...

your piggies are too cute and are so ready to celebrate a birthday, love your shaker elements too!

Sarah said...

Oh my word, those piggies are so sweet!! A fab shakey card xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh my goodness those piggies are super CUTE! I love your wonderful shaker slimline card with all of those wonderful happy party colors too! How fun!

Brenda said...

Such cute little piggy and what a fun, colorful shaker (gorgeous sequins are one of my weaknesses).