Followers

Friday, March 8, 2024

BUNNIES..

 Hello everyone,

While on a course of cuteness I have a couple of tags to share, and as my images would not fit on one tag,  I made two, as you do..

Tag Tuesday has a theme...Bunny or Hare...I went with bunnies today..


I die cut my bunny's and added some tiny little gems for their eyes
 and popped them into flower pots..


My tag base was white..


and I added a blue panel right on top, so I had an instant sky..


It was about this time that I knew my bunny's were not going to fit,
 especially when I added their Momma..


so I added some more ripped grass on the next panel
 [ which is slightly darker blue sky as I was using scraps..]



They both received a sun and some fluffy clouds..


then I plunged into my ephemera bits..


and added a birdhouse, a ladder leaning on the pots,
a bird and some flowers....


and one more bunny on top of the pots along with butterflies..
Done!!..

No sentiment, I'll sort that out if they sell, or someone wants them..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Tag Tuesday   Bunnies and or Hares

Ellibelles corner I spy with my Little Eye   [Something beginning with 'B']

The Paper Funday Challenge    [The Die have it use your dies]










18 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

super cute and so very beautiful Chrissy......gr karin

Sandra Wright. said...

Your Tag are an absolute delight.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday x

Margreet said...

Love all of your bunnies and the scenes you created!
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

Oh Chrissy that little ladder on the rocks has me, how cute are these, love them, they look like they are all very busy, haha, I just love them.
Have a good weekend. xxx

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous tags Chrissy love the cute bunnies and all the dies you you used.
Carol x

Chris said...

Such cute tags Chrissy- love the little scenes with all those bunnies. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Your cards are delightful! Happy weekend, hugs, Valerie

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely fantastic Chrissy the die cuts and ephemera are brilliant additions to the tags I love them
hugs
lolo x

Donna Walls said...

Wow Chrissy, the tags are so detailed and are great Easter scenes. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge
Classic Design Challenge

Dawn T said...

super cute little scenes Chrissy. Those bunnies are adorable.

Sarah said...

They are adorable Chrissy. Love the additional bits and pieces to complete the cute scenes xx

Michele said...

a delightful tag! thank you for linking to tag tuesday! xo

Ellibelle said...

Such adorable bunnies and cute scenes! Thanks so much for playing along this month at "I spy with my little eye"!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Conniecrafter said...

Oh they are just adorable, I just love how creative you are at putting together your scene's, that ladder going up the pots is so neat, and love the little birdie sitting a top the birdhouse too!

*Vicki* said...

Awe! The bunnies are just as sweet as can be! You've made some fabulous scenes to go with these cuties too! I love your wonderful details and these make wonderful bookmark tags my friend!

pinky said...

Chrissy those tags are the sweetest flippin' tags every. Perfectly put together and they leave you feeling warm and fuzzy!! Thanks for joining us at Tag Tuesday!

Brenda said...

Lovely little scenes. I love the bunny on top of the pots🙂.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Catching up, so short comments, love love these bunnies. So clever. x