Followers

Wednesday, March 27, 2024

VINTAGE TAGS..



Hello everyone,

As I was given these tag size gift cards to use as I see fit..I had a play, trimmed the side to make them,

 3 1/2 x 8..



So here they are..


Covered them in brown paper..


added atg tops from black card and punched a hole..


and had this much so far...


then stamped them, and stamped them hard..
I FILLED that background..



Then went over the top with a stencil and white embossed..


then the fussy cut pictures came out to play..


I love the vintage style all of a sudden..


Then there were three...


Added eyelets 


Thn decided they needed an embellishment, so I used my stickers,


on black card stock, cut around them,punched a hole,


added round onto square...


and strung them on...done..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll be back with a DT project  in a few hours..

See you then..

Luv Chrissyxx

Challenges to enter...

Make My Monday Challenge    [Transport]

Try it on Tuesday   [ Use a Stencil ]


Simon Says    [Emboss it }

The Creative Crafters    [ Anything goes]


























9 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gave vintage tags Chrissy, beautiful done.....gr karin

Janette said...

WOW Chrissy these are right up my street, I LOVE them, fabulous tags they look amazing. xx

Margreet said...

Love your vintage tags!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

So many fabulous details on these gorgeous tags Chrissy, love the vintage look.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Vintage tags,love all the stamping,stencilling and added embellishments-brilliant.
Carol x

Heather said...

So fun, Chrissy, love these vintage tags and images! So perfect for our transport theme, and how cool to see your process! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I just love these, I am a vintage loving girl, I really love the way you did those tags at the top, neat layering of them!

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a fabulous set of tags. Thanks for joining my challenge over at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Sue Jackson said...

Absolutely fabulous tags!! You've added so much to the front of them, but everything works wonderfully together. Brilliant and beautiful! I don't know how you will be able to give them away. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! I hope to see you in the gallery again for our next challenge. Sue - DT