Followers

Tuesday, April 9, 2024

BLUE AND YELLOW

 Hello everyone,

A simple and fun project today, camera issues and a lovely surprise..

I did it again, touched a button  and my pictures had to over edited to make them work, they were all over exposed and looked terrible, but I think I did okay, and have sorted the camera put now..

For my project I used a freebie picture from TLC on Facebook...


and knew these would make lovely tags, so that is what I did.


Trimmed them, matted them onto royal blue, and matted again onto yellow..
Then added a yellow strip which can make the eye see a blue strip!!...


die cut these flowers, add yellow centers, 
die cut leaves and inked them a bit..


They're all ready to go...


After adding the flower, I then stamped a sentiment onto the slightly hidden tag..


See.,...


and there we go, done and in  a weird colour..

Thank you so much for stopping by,I'll see you  again tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx
Oh, and my surprise...I'm being taken to a show to see Irish dancing,
Gosh, hope I can sit still, got told off last time for jiggling around in my seat..


challenges to enter....

Tag Tuesday    [Spring Flowers]

Aud Sentiments challenge   [ water colour and or Spring with sentiment]

Simon Says Stamp    [Spring Flowers]













12 comments:

Janette said...

These are just lovely Chrissy, very pretty images and I love the hidden tag too.
Oh what a lovely surprise, have fun although I think they would have to strap me to the seat hahaha. xx

coldwaters2 said...

Chrissy your tags are amazing full of wonderful detail the matting and layering is ACE the colours are top notch the image is beautiful I love the die cut flowers and the 'hidden' tag, superb project, oh my you are so lucky to be going to see Irish Dancing when I see it on TV it always sends a shiver down my spine the Irish music is magical and the way they dance is awesome I know you will enjoy it immensely
hugs
lolo x

Chris said...

I love the tags Chrissy, so pretty with the lovely vintage images and little white flowers, the tiny hidden tags are a lovely touch.
Enjoy your show...jiggle as much as you like!
xx

Shirley-Anne said...

Oh ChrissyI have missed visiting you !! what lovely unique tags They are simply unique Love the image

Margreet said...

Beautiful tags with lovely girls, a fab hidden tag with the sentiment and the cute flowers.
Hope you have a nice time at the Irish dancing show.
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful tags Chrissy......gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful tags and images Chrissy,love the colour combo,flowers and the little hidden tags.Remember no jiggling,just before I knew John him and his friend went to pictures to see a comedy and they got thrown out for laughing ????? Mind you his friend did have a loud laugh
lol.
Carol x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, you get better and better, and I love all of your ideas. The yellow and blue strips - clever! And beautiful flowers, too. Thanks so much for linking to Tag Tuesday, much appreciated. And enjoy the Irish dancing, I loved the show I saw here - have fun, and jiggle as much as you want, music makes you move! hugs, Valerie

chrissy xx said...

FABulous tags Chrissy.
LOve these colours and such a pretty design.
Chrissyxx
Have a lovey jiggle!! xx

Conniecrafter said...

those are some pretty sweet images, love the sweet flowers that you have added to them!

Sandra Wright. said...

Wonderful Tags.
I always have issues with photographing my work, the worst ever is white card, how many shades of white are there, it can go from pale blue to grey,lol.
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Tag Tuesaday.

Brenda said...

Wonderful!!! These would work so well in a journal.