Followers

Monday, April 15, 2024

POUCHES BOX NOT WASTED..

 Hello everyone,

I have added a picture with this post for you see the tubes of cat food in strong plastic tubes that were in the pouches, no meat or juice or mousse contacted the cardboard, therefore no smell or contamination, except the cat knows, she can sniff those pouches on the back seat of the car when I get home from shopping even when they are buried down the bottom of the back, or she just knows that's where they are, she loves them, and as a special treat I squirt the stuff onto her raw chicken and she makes a growling purring  gobbling noise while eating it.....


Onto my post..


four packets [tubes] of mouse inside the pouch..[ hee hee]


and this is what I grab off the shelf...easy storage in the panrty
and this animal costs me $140 fortnight for food!!!!plus extras, but so worth it..


So, I could not let this box go wasted
 and started to cover it with old book pages..


was not hard at all, no trimming required because when it dried...


it dries nice and crispy..


and the emery board just slides the scraps of paper right off..


Then I inked every edge until it was all grunged up..


and a new container was born to hold my tags..

So there you go..

Thank you so much for stopping by today..
I'll see you tomorrow with more up cycling using cellphone boxes..

Luv CHRISSYxx




10 comments:

Sarah said...

A great upcycle chrissy and so useful too!! xx

*Vicki* said...

This is fantastic Chrissy! I love that you have not only decorated and used those pouches and made some fabulous tags with them, but you used the box to decorate the tag holder too! such a clever and fun idea! Love the book pages and distressed edges!!

crafty-stamper said...

Great container and recycling -bet your recycling bin is never full lol
Carol x

Janette said...

Wonderful re-cycle, love the idea of using this for your tags.
I hope you have a had a wonderful birthday Chrissy, I don't suppose anything showed up from my side of the world then ????? xx

Chris said...

Of course you didn't waste the box Chrissy- the queen of recycling strikes again! It makes a great container for your tags.
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

great job you did Chrissy.....gr karin

aussie aNNie said...

Creative and amazing work you always come up with.. incredibe Beautiful Creative design! I like the colors that you used!

Conniecrafter said...

You are just so clever with your packaging, I love the idea of using the torn strips to cover it, and with the inking it looks terrific, perfect spot for your tags! Now you have me thinking how much we pay out for our two cats, I have never added it up!

pinky said...

You are such a versatile crafter Chrissy!! I love this transformation. Wow Holly is expensive and my daughter has three of the little rascals lol.

Brenda said...

Great recycle project and such a beautiful way to store your tags.