Followers

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

TAG #2

 Hello everyone,

Popping this cold late Autumn morning, but the sun is shinning, to share a tag..


I printed out a lot of photos I found, they were in sheets..


so cut them in strips and they fitted nearly perfect behind this film strip die cut..
just need a little trimming here and there and fiddly things, but it worked.


Tag was already done, just cut a music strip ti fit and inked it a bit,
punched a hole, added an eyelet and that was when I broke my Crop-o-dile...


Used a new flag die cut a couple and stapled them together..


My new TH viewfinder die, had one of these when I was a kid,
cut it in white, then a black circle behind, cause all those black bits, which were white, fell out and it had holes, so, circle of black!



Bit more inking, I did add a string up top, just didn't  photgraph it..
So, there you go, another tag done and dusted, I love making tags, but at the moment inmy room I'm still boxing it..

Answers to question..

The wallpaper covered box no longer smells, I put room deodorizer in it and it smells pretty..

My crop-o-dile is fixed, my son pulled it apart some more to see how it worked for a such a big clunky thing [ his words]..and then put it back together and found several tricks to it, so that is good...

Thank you so much for stopping by...
I'll see you later on..

Luv CHRISSYxx

challenges to enter...

Tag Tuesday   [ anything goes]






10 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Vintage tag,love the ephemera and view finder die.Good to see you got your crop-o-dile fixed.
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Totally awesome Chrissy your description on your blog and the outcome is stunning, great vintage tag x

chrissy xx said...

A FABulous tag Chrissy.
So much detail too.
Chrissyxx
I to remember these viewfinders x

Sandra Wright. said...

Just fabulous, so Vintage, right up my street as I love Vintage. Great that your photos, with a bit of work, fitted so well in the film strip.
Thank you so much for playing along with my theme at Tag Tuesday x

Chris said...

A fantastic film themed tag Chrissy, love the vintage style and the photos in the film strip look great!
xx

*Vicki* said...

Very cool tag with the photo strip, view finder and postage! Glad the boxes don't have a smell and your crop-o-dile got fixed! I have used mine for so many years!

KarinsArtScrap said...

great and beautiful tag Chrissy.....gr karin

pinky said...

This tag is absolutely gorgeous Chrissy. You have put it together so beautifully!! Isn't it great to have a man to fix things. My hubby rescued an exploded punch for me last week which I was ready to bin!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tag Tuesday.
Pinky

Conniecrafter said...

Very cool, love how you used these dies, I am still on the fence whether or not I want them, but I so love how you used them here. The pictures worked perfectly! Nice your son was able to fix your crop a dile

Lisa said...

What a creative way to repurpose those found photos into a stunning tag! The film strip die adds a nostalgic touch, and your attention to detail, from the music strip to the TH viewfinder die, truly makes it a standout piece. Glad to hear your Crop-o-dile is back in action and that the wallpaper box dilemma has been resolved!