Followers

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

SHOW US YOUR EGGS...DT

 Hello everyone,

A new challenge over at LITTLE RED WAGON   # 753 and I'm your hostess and my theme is a late one...

" SHOW US YOUR EGGS "...I know Easter is long gone, but I'm sure there are photos in your files of projects you made....right?


This card is a big one and I had such a neat and happy time making it, it was for an order so had to wait till the kids received it before posting, so made it my DT card..



First up I cut out the eggs..


Carrots, rabbits, flower pots were next up..


coloured the pots..


and the bunnies pink bits, 
then made sure they were fitting nicely into the pots.


The eggs had some treatments too..pink dots fell out, red dots fell out,
 so mixed and matched the colours, that was fun..



The others got the marker colouring..


Then Nuvo crystal drops spots..


They are done..


Die cut grass, lots of them..


Giant carrots...


Holly says hi!..


Layered the grass up with foam tape..


popped on pots and bunnies and an egg or three poked in the gaps..


inside, we have grass, bunnies, and those giant carrots...


But wanted height so out came the mushroom dies..


coloured up..


poked them in place..


made a sign post, for Gwen and Eddie..


added gold die cut lettering..


and made it into a stand up easel..

What a lot of fun..


sol ink up HERE   dying to see what you made..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx




17 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Another wonderful piece. I have some hard-boiled eggs in the fridge, I could show them? Hugs!

Chris said...

It is a lot of fun Chrissy-a fabulous colourful scene, love your bunnies in pots and the lovely spotted eggs.
xx

Margreet said...

For you creating of this easel was a lot of fun and for us is admiring it a lot of fun!
Gorgeous creation.
Hugs to Holly.
xxx Margreet

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh those bunnies are super cute and who doesn't love one with some googly eyes!? You've created such a fun Spring scene with all of the details inside out with your slimline easel design! I love it!

KarinsArtScrap said...

o this is super cute and gorgeous card Chrissy......gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Easter card,love all the die-cuts and the giant carrots.
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome and fab fun card Chrissy, looks like you had loads of fun making this xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! :) x

coldwaters2 said...

FANTASTIC card Chrissy I absolutely love this so much the Bunnies, the pots, the eggs, the grass, the carrots it just looks amazing so colourful it is a total delight and good enough to eat, lol, but not quite the Easter Eggs would be more tastier I think excellent creation
hugs
lolo x

Paperesse said...

Awesome Easter card, Chrissy!!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness is that ever cute, those bunnies in the pot bring a smile. I like your addition of the mushrooms with them too!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you, Chrissy!
I love your sign you made. I have to admit, saw the theme this time at MMM and thought, well, I'll be skipping this one, it's too late. But now having read your post here, I'm gathering we can show something previously made. So I will show a cute decoration I made and link it before the challenge ends. I've still got Easter hagover and not willing yet to make anything new, lol. XOX

Lisa said...

What a delightful and meticulously crafted card! The vibrant colors and intricate details bring each element to life, from the carrots and bunnies to the charming mushroom accents. The stand-up easel design adds a unique touch, ensuring it stands out as a special keepsake for the lucky recipients!

JanR said...

*waves at Holly* Fabulous card, Chrissy! Such a cute scene. I'm very jealous of your Nuvo Drops talent, mine always look terrible!

pinky said...

I love it when you do these types of cards. A perfectly little storyboard. Those eggs looks delicious lol. Waving hi to Holly!

Kate said...

Such a fabulous Easter card and scene!! I love the way you dressed up the eggs - and everything!

Brenda said...

Wow, Chrissy, this is gorgeous and so full of detail! I'm so sorry I forgot to link my project last week. It has been a bit nuts around here, I'm moving my craft room (for the greater good). I have unfortunately had several things get away from me (like commenting). Even my puppy has felt a little left out😕.