Followers

Wednesday, May 29, 2024

FOUND SOMETHING..

 Hello everyone,

Oh my, I'm so sorry to leave my blog empty for so long..the time just flew by every day and I got caught up with projects that take such a long time to make and uses up my brain power!!!..and before I knew it a search party was out and I appreciated that so much, thank you for your concern..

I do have a project going up  ( My) tonight and tomorrow, but can share this I made for my Grandson Lorenzo...he has seen it now with a big wow..I think the bigger wow was for what was inside the pocket.


Fabulous Mintay papers "The Garage" started me off and scramble tiles..


Used up scraps as well an a few pictures off the net...this wee lad is a Taekwondo white belt,
ballroom first year dancer with honors in his exams, a very clever chess player, Lego master,
and so good at maths he scares me..


and now he is 10..



He also likes dominoes and I had a few of them in my stash and they add up to ten..fluke!


and the inside..

So, there we go..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx


9 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card for a 10yrs old,love all the images and added dominoes.
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

So fabulous for a youngster! I like these colors and the card design! Sorry for lack of visits but trying to de clutter and prep for our move in a few months time xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Wow, Chrissy, he is very accomplished for ten! Glad he liked your fab creation. I'm gonna assume a gift card or cash was in it, heehee. Hey don't feel bad about blogging frequency...IT'S A HOBBY! You're good! XOX

Janette said...

Hi Chrissy, I was among the search party people and we did get worried, phew, thankfully we found you, somehow, hahaha, and you weren't buried under a pile of beautiful home made boxes either, hahaha...
Ok, so, Lorenzo sounds like a rare wonderful boy, he is into so many things, you must be very proud of him. The card you made is perfect, not surprised he loved it, hope he had a very happy birthday. xx

Chris said...

I was wondering where you were Chrissy, glad all is well!
This is a fantastic card for your grandson- he sounds like an amazing lad, a very talented all-rounder! I love all those details incorporating so many of his interests, the dominoes are a great touch too.
xx

Margreet said...

Congrats on your super grandson Lorenzo. Got a big smile when you wrote abut the bigger wow for the inside of the pocket.
My wow is meant for the entire project!!
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and great card Chrissy.......gr karin

coldwaters2 said...

I am going to add a WOW to Lorenzo's wow's this is spectacular Chrissy putting together something as precious as this for an obviously very clever young man is awesome, it is definitely a keepsake and I am sure will outlast the money, lol.
hugs
lolo x

Conniecrafter said...

He sounds like quite the young man and you managed to fit so many of his likes on his card, very cool!