Followers

Thursday, May 23, 2024

MASCULINE DOCUMENT FOLDER..

 Hello everyone,

I made another folder type document folder wallet thing..I love making them with all the folds and layers and vintage stickers and anything else I can find to put in them..


I watched Maggie on Sunset crafts and more and she made something similar, I add more to mine and that's only because I have no self control..

these papers are perfect for this, double sided, grungy loveliness..


After making the folder, I folded the pages edges in a bit and glued them down individually..


and made tabs for the edges..


these pads were out of my stash from Temu
 and needed to be used and cut up, so I did..


and glued them down..



( pssst...saved the scraps, can't help it..) 


These are the page held together until 100% dry..


added some kraft pockets..


then glued the dry booklet inside..


added the tabs so documents and bits are easy to fine..


added more papers to make pockets on the pages 
and on the left a corner pocket..


These tickets are great fun for adding interest, but they are thin paer
so I glued them onto card and cut them out..


Folder front...tied with leather, suede, strips..


first page inside..on the left I made an ID tag added a note book
 for jotting down notes etc, numbers and a clock.


next page..corner pocket for the tickets..


next page...all pockets filled with birth certificates ( fake ) and licenses..


Next..


next..this one nearly overfilled..


A note pad and pen in a pen holder and
 more tickets and dockets in back folder..


and opened the ties..they are just free tied. not stapled or attached,,


and tied up again..

So there you go, another big project but loved every minute of it..

Thank you so much for stopping by..
I'll see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Ellibelle's crafty Wednesday    ( anything goes)

Ellibell's corner I spy with my little eye  ( something for boys or men) 

Sisterhood of Crafters   ( Men - all about the men)








15 comments:

Margreet said...

Wow, I'm overwhelmed Chrissy. This is so beautiful. A real treat for the eye!
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Omg Chrissy your ideas are never ending you either have a great imagination or a head of inspiring goodies ad this is amazing x

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is gorgeous, such a vintage feel, love it Chrissy........gr karin

Janette said...

Wowsers Mrs, this is amazing. Packed full to the brim with so many gorgeous bits and bobs and lovely yummy papers, love it Chrissy and the leather ties are wonderful....were they from our favourite store, haha, I also have some but to mean to use just yet.....Well done Chrissy, a fab bit of creating. xx

Chris said...

Your folders are amazing Chrissy, so many lovely details to admire in all those little pockets and pages, areal voyage of discovery...and you do have self control- I've just seen your beautiful one layer cards!
xx

Ellibelle said...

What a fabulous creation with lots of great details and a wonderful vintage vibe. Really fantastic! Thank you so much for joining us at I spy with my little eye as well as my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

You're so creative Chrissie, this is an awesome album. x

crafty-stamper said...

WOW this is amazing Chrissy,love all the pages,pockets and all the brilliant added Vintage ephemera -brilliant.
Carol x

coldwaters2 said...

Exceptional creativity Chrissy it has been nearly as much fun reading and viewing the pictures as you had making it, I just can't get my head around how you manage to come up with these awesome ideas and actually putting it all together, I have ideas how I want my projects to turn out but I fail miserably, this is full of vintage delight and can actually be of use excellent work
hugs
lolo x

Brenda said...

Absolutely brilliant, Chrissy. You have inspired me to get my "must do" creating done so I can pull out my grungy goodies and have some fun using them.

Valerie-Jael said...

You just get better and better, this is soooo fabulous! Hugs, Valerie

*Vicki* said...

What a brilliant folio Chrissy! I love all of the Vintage style papers and tid bits you've added to this with your pockets, tags and other ephemera! I'm sure this was so fun to put together! Thanks for sharing your fun projects!

Darlene said...

Oh my friend ... you are AMAZING!!! This is awesome! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Owner
Sisterhood of Crafters
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple BWord Power

Conniecrafter said...

So very cool and you have so many great goodies to put inside to dress it up for sure! Like the notepad with pen idea too!

Sarah said...

Boy oh boy!! I am blown away by this amazing folio!!