Followers

Friday, August 23, 2024

TAG AT THE BEACH..

 Hello everyone,

I made a fun little tag on Wednesday, been busy doing big stuff and it was nice to do something relatively quick..and this is for the tag Tuesday challenge..


first off I started making as sky, with blue oxide ink
and if you squint real hard you can see some blue!!


then I masked of the sky and sand line, added the blue heavier for
the sea and added yellow on the bottom for sand..


took the tape off, and voila..a beach scene, 
with too much sky and not enough sand, but we will make it work..


i die cut these trees and using sponge daubers and inks I coloured them up..


Nice, so easy..


die cut some Marianne createables shells,
 then embossed them ( dry ) and lightly covered in ink..




and done..

I know I need to do some work on my editing from my phone, it is hard to get the light right, it looks so good on the phone, bring it over here and it all changes, how annoying.

Never mind, thank you so much for stopping by..see you tomorrow..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter...

Tag Tuesday   ( The Seaside )

(PIN)spirational Challenge  ( Use Die cuts)

The Four Seasons    ( anything Summer )

































12 comments:

Janette said...

Its a gorgeous tag Chrissy, love those trees, so wonderful, your background is just perfect, clever woman :)) xxx

Margreet said...

It always looks so easy when I see your photos.
Great tag again!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Great beach themed tag and perfect dies.
Carol x

chrissy xx said...

I have my reading glasses on Chrissy. So can see your sky!
A FABulous tag! So much detail and I Love your design.
Chrissyxx

*Vicki* said...

Your beach scene turned out amazing! I love the palm trees and your little shells in the sand! Fabulous tag!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a beautiful tag Chrissy......gr karin

Chris said...

Beautiful tag Chrissy, love the background scene, as Margreet said you make it looks so easy! Fabulous die cuts too- love the palm trees.xx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful tag Chrissy love the theme and those trees look so realistic well done
hugs
lolo x

pinky said...

Easy you say, haha!! I love it. Great little layers which adds to the lovely scene. I have the same bother with my photos. Have you tried Gimp? You can use the free version and just lighten/darken your photos and add a watermark if necessary.

Conniecrafter said...

Such a pretty beach scene for your tag, I love how you imked up the trees, and did your background, they look terrific!

Sarah said...

That looks like a lovely place to be!! A fab tag xx

Paperesse said...

Another beauty!!! Love it!