Followers

Monday, September 16, 2024

KOI

 Hello everyone,

I have another fun cute project to share using a die set from, I think, Spellbinders, not sure, and I have had this one in my stash for several years too, shame on me and slap the back of my hand..

My koi fish...


I die cut these beauties in two different oranges the glued them together for a bit of thickness, then added a little metallic paste with a stick..


then die cut water lillies and leaves from Marianne Creatables
and sponged colour on the flowers with Altenew inks and the 
leaves got a wee bit too, just to shade them..


Now this background was huge, well, not huge, but 12 x12 papers, and I sprayed it and watered it, and sprayed it some more and ended up with these colours..
then lost the camera footage trying to do something clever on my phone, so won't be doing that again..



Never mind, put all together and made a small hanger, just love it..
and I have a spare fish leftover and some water lily pads, 
so may make another similar..


Then took a photo hanging from my lamp..


Then turned the lamp on!!!!!!

So there you go..

thank you so much for stopping by, Ill see you tomorrow..

luv CHRISSYxx

Challenges to enter....

Allsorts Challenge   ( Something Fishy or anything goes )

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends   ( Anything goes )

Crafty Catz   ( Anmything goes )

Creative Fingers   ( Anything goes)








12 comments:

Janette said...

Another beauty, your so creative Chrissy, this is gorgeous.
Answer to your question, I think they did come from Temu, most stuff does now, will check later and if not will let you know. xx

Chris said...

It's a gorgeous wall hanging Chrissy, your die cuts look amazing as always- love how the iridescent blue background catches the light, so beautiful.
xx

pinky said...

This is brilliant Chrissy. I am loving the vivid colours and fish. The light really makes the background sparkle!!

Chris said...

Me again! Thanks for sharing your beautiful hanger at Crafty Catz, always so pleased to have you join in!
xx

brenda said...

It's another lovely creation Chrissy and gorgeous Water Lilies, thanks so much for embracing our Fishy theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

I love it! Hugs!

Gail L said...

I am glad you dug out the dies to play!
Fabulous project for the theme at Allsorts!
Thank you for joining us!

Margreet said...

Such a lovely project with the koi fish and the water lillies.
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow looks fantastic and gorgeous Chrissy........gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous hanger Chrissy, love the die-cut koi and water lillies.
Carol x

Liz said...

A fabulous creation, Chrissy. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Something Fishy option.
Liz xx

Conniecrafter said...

Very pretty wall hanging and good for you for using something you have had in your stash, I try to use my old and new too, don't want to forget those old goodies :) Pretty coloring and it looks great lit up on your lamp there, perfect for it!