Followers

Friday, October 4, 2024

SHABBY CHIC..VINTAGE

 Hello everyone, happy Friday..yay!!

The days should not make any difference to me, but they do, and Friday is my day..

I'm back after yesterdays post to share this card that I made the same time I made yesterdays card..



starting off with music sheets for my background panels.


Still have papers leftover, so need to use them, they are so girly and pretty..



straight forward, just ripped the panel to make a pocket..


see..and tucked the camera tag inside..


vintage lace and same rose buds,
 when I need to make two buds, I must make ten,
 then I always have them on hand..


and the two cards together..
that crooked ' B ' in the birthday sentiment is driving me crazy..

so there we go..

Thank you so much for stopping by..

luv CHRISSYxx


9 comments:

Margreet said...

2 beautiful vintage cards, Chrissy.
xxx Margreet

Janette said...

Your such a power house Chrissy, this is another gorgeous card, very pretty with the lace and the rosebuds, and you know how I love a pocket of three, gorgeous. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Absolutely fabulous as always. I am a BIG fan of your lovel creations! Hugs, Valerie

Chris said...

Another gorgeous shabby chic card Chrissy, the papers are beautiful, perfect with the lace, pearls and rosebuds.
xx

chrissy xx said...

Both GORgeous Chrissy.
FABulous colours and design.
It's only a B lol. Wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't have mentioned it.
Chrissyxx

MELODY JACOB said...

Happy Friday! 🎉 It’s great to hear that you’re feeling the Friday vibes!

Your card creation sounds lovely, especially with the music sheets as a background. I love how you’ve added a pocket for the camera tag—that’s such a cute touch! The vintage lace and rose buds add a beautiful, feminine flair. It's smart to make extra buds to have on hand for future projects! Can’t wait to see the finished card!

I just posted a new post, I invite you to read https://www.melodyjacob.com/2024/10/mushroom-coffee-health-benefits-ingredients-guide.html

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is fantastic and gorgeous Chrissy.......gr karin

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous Vintage shabby chic, love the beautiful papers, lace and the pocket and tag on the front.
Carol x

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

These vintage cards and tags are beautiful. Have a great weekend - Michelle x